Player
    Character
    Karuru Karu
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Driskus View Post
    On the topic of Holy spam. I just spam it anyway, DRK tank or not. I've only had one DRK complain about it. I just kept using Aero III into Holy spam like I normally would and they eventually stopped griping about it. If they didn't like it that much they could have kicked me if they wanted and hoped their replacement wasn't another WHM. I've been leveling DRK myself recently and I don't have a problem with it at all. If I get to the point where I literally can't grab enmity on mobs then that's my mistake and not the healer's for actually doing something other than standing around.
    It was way worse in HW because Darkside drained mana and we also needed mana for aoe damage and enmity.

Without the constant mana drain and the buffed enmity modifiers it doesn't matter a lot when we can't aoe anymore. Sure, we lose dps, we also wasted the mana for that TBN wich will not procc because of the stunlock, but that's all: We lose dps. But we can still fulfill or core mechanics as tank. With buffed mana regenration from Syphon Strike in Grit and Delirium we also have more options to generate some mana compared to HW DRK.

In HW we relied a lot on Bloodprice and a WHM in the party was indeed a pain. I remember one super fast run where Bloodprice was only up for every second pull and the WHM was stunlocking everything. I really struggled with enmity because I had no chance to regenerate some mana xD
    Losing TBN proccs and some mana / blood from Bloodprice is not a big deal.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Gunsa Cabalabob
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Shiroe View Post
    @ TBN

wish it would register asap, like surecast now registers asa pressed (more or less)

sometimes my Mp or Cd for TBN isn't up till almost the last sec before a boss casts a hard hitting move..., if I press TBN 1/2 or 3/4 thru the cast of the boss, it doesnt register the bosses damage -_-
    This is a problem with most shields like adloquium divine veil, shake it off and manaward, it’s a pain especially for tanks, you don’t get this kind of problem with mitigation skills, wish they’d fix this like they did with things like passage of arms and sacred soil.

It’s especially annoying with TBN though, if you miss the big hit then the short duration means it likely won’t break from the following auto attacks before wearing off.
    (0)
    Last edited by Cabalabob; 10-24-2018 at 05:06 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilthas View Post
    The anonymity of the internet is what leads people to become jerks online.

You could make a game where all you did was run through fields of flowers holding hands and you'd still get a guy telling you you're doing it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcshiggs View Post
    Everyone knows you skip through fields of flowers holding hands, running noobs need to go back to WoW.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5