Character
    Rocket Teira
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

Duskglow Sands are pretty rough to get in large quantities

Hey guys,
    Trying to keep my raid topped up with Grade 3 Infusions for progression and the duskglows are killing me. They seem a ton harder to stock on than the dusklight and there's no easy fishing option.

Any one got an tips? Marketboard is super expensive too
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    There's not much you can do short of getting of 800 GP so you can get an extra gather out of every appraisal session and enough perception to maximize the appraisal value of each swing (Which isn't all that high).

I personally don't even use infusions during the "progression" phase of learning a fight and only use them once we've seen enrage.
    (0)
    Last edited by KageTokage; 09-23-2018 at 01:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Honestly, for prog, I'd suggest using grade 2s instead of even bothering at all. You're going to be wiping so often while everyone learns the fight it just isn't worth the cost until you're going for a kill. Not to mention, your healers will likely find more use in ethers since they don't yet have the healing mapped out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rocket Teira
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Well, I've just started on O12s so yeah, we've been using the pots for clearing the previous turns. We don't use pots for trash pulls. :/ What I meant by "progression" is progressing Savage. I don't think my healers have ever used ethers lol.

I guess just mb then -_-. Jeeze and they wonder why there's a bot problem.

I'll try the 800 gp suggestion, thanks.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rockette; 09-23-2018 at 02:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Alijana Tumet
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 90
    Yeah...

Infusions are by far the most heavily botted thing in the game, and an awful lot of the small FCs that are serious about raiding on my server tend to have at least one bot gathering/spamming infusions for them

I think it would be less of an issue if they drastically increased the number of infusions produced per craft (Like maybe to 10 per craft instead of 3), because for how important they can be they're really a pain in the neck to amass compared to food and they only last a fraction of the amount of time on top of that, with as many as three being consumed on a "good" pull that doesn't wipe until towards the end of a fight.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    every ephemeral node pretty much has either yanxian verbana/soil on them - that's why you can get so much of them. just gotta grind that stuff out.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alya Mizar
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 72
    Ask your raid group to buy you a few?
    (0)