Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Dev. Posts

Hybrid View

Valentione's Day Love Letter Contest Entry Thread

This is the thread to post your entry for the FINAL FANTASY XIV Valentione's Day Love Letter Contest (NA).

Please first refer to the FINAL FANTASY XIV Valentione's Day Love Letter Contest (NA) official rules and guidelines. Once you have read all of the official details, you can enter the contest by posting as a reply to this thread.
    (6)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Vulcan Lionguard
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Dear War Wolf,
    Ifrit is Red
    Goobbue's are Blue
    Would you be my Snurble?
    because I wuv you

-Demi
    (14)

Player
    Character
    Arla Rhylbroes
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50
    To my dear Rin Maimhov,

No need to say it, I know what you're feeling. You spin your wheel moon after moon, hoping to spin straw into silk. Only a bloody fool would believe the fairy tales, yet your wheel still spins. Nymeia would be curious, as am I. I am but an admirer, watching you night after night, needle in hand... your soft fingers spinning threads finer than silk that tug on the strings of my heart as my feelings for you spin round in my head. I often lose myself and prick my fingertips as I watch, but still, I love you, Rinh Maimhov. Always have, always will.

Love,
    Arla Lakhuna
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Pataru Cristo
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 60
    Popo, popori
    I studder your name
    Like your fumbling
    Bringing the guild to shame

Popo, popori
    Your focused, red eyes
    Glistens with passion
    The pugilist for me

Popo, popori
    Drilling and drilling
    And lost your sight
    Practicing misery

Popo, popori
    When will you notice me?!

Love, unlisted pugilist
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Lissandra Heartwine
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Dear Kikichua,

Alas, I have finally found the courage to write to you. Every day for nearly a year, I sought some sort of push to nudge me past this hurdle, and when I heard of Valentoine Day’s soon approach, I took to pen and paper as quickly as I could. Even if you are to never reciprocate the feelings I have for you, I will at least be calmed to have tried.

And now for my declaration:
    I’m in love with you, Kikichua, with all my heart. Cooking too, has never been a forte of mine, but if you accept me, we can both learn together from the Culinarian’s Guild. And mayhap next Valentione’s Day, bake heart-shaped sweets of love for one another.

To be yours truly,
    Lissandra Heartwine
    (1)

Player

My Dearest Cid,

From the moment I gazed upon you in the Hall of Immortal Flames muttering the words "meteor", a meteor of love collided with my heart.

I cherished all the times I was able to be by your side, but those were just mere minutes; however, I will look back at them fondly when I drift into slumber at the inn. I wish I had the strength and courage to tell you my feeling in person, but for now quill and parchment will have to do.

I pray though that all is well with you, and you are able to banish the ghosts of your past.

Until we meet again with all my heart,

Carletta
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Kazuhira Jaeger
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 50
    At a moment's gaze the plate was filled

With food of love and hands unreal

I came with fish, you came with pan

In time we exchanged both in hand

The kitchen was swell and filled with laughter

Never to shadow our idle chatter

After each meal I would leave on time

To come back the next day was my only crime

A faithful fisherman of the Limsa sea

You would always make time to cook for me

Maybe one day you will catch me looking

I love you my dear Prudentia...

...but not as much as I love your cooking
    (4)
    Om Mani Pad Me Hum

Of art and music~ http://wcjoseph.blogspot.com/
    http://lodestone.finalfantasyxiv.com/rc/diary/top?cicuid=10218844

Player
    Character
    Goufunaki Rammstein
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    My dearest love,
    The second I saw you, time had simply stopped.
    At that moment, nothing else was more important than what I was feeling.
    I gaze into your shimmering eyes. Lovelier than the rarest crystals in Eorzea.
    You look into mine. Giving me a smile that would melt the heart of even the most wild of beasts.
    No other woman has been able to cast their spell on me as you have.
    Only one thought runs through my mind.
    "How long is this Stopga spell going to last? I have an itch." >_<
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Kitensa Fox
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    My dearest Ifrit,

My heart is awash with love this Valentoine's Day, and you have lit a flame that has quite literally stirred it.
    I remember that day so many months ago when I stumbled into your realm, lusting after treasure. But the treasure I found was you. I remember fondly the look we gave each-other, and I knew an unbreakable connection was made between us in that moment while I drew my bow and you annihilated my allies.

I knew then that I was in love.
    I never quite knew how to approach you though, often watching from afar, writing little Bloodletters to you in the hopes that you might notice me. But you had no time for me. You only cared for him. My allies said it was because he had the most hate, but I knew that it was not hate that was the problem, but love. But now, I'm just saying it straight.

I love you, Ifrit. I love you more than a Goobbue loves eating Lalafells. I know we have had our ups and downs, you've taken your fair share of swipes at me, I've said my fair share of rude things about you, but I know that I will keep coming back, hoping that one day I might find your heart in that chest, or find some meaning in the Dark Matter you so fondly give me.
    But for now, I shall watch from afar, forever holding onto the bow you gave me when I last saw you.
    I love you, Ifrit. And I hope that one day, you will love me in return.
    Kitensa Fox.

P.S. Leviathan sucks.
    (23)

Player
    Character
    Doctor Mog
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 51
    Please forgive me, I wrote this in word pad, the formatting did not keep. I can not delete the first post

Dearest Mutamix Bubblypots,

From the first day we spoke, I knew you were the one. Like a snurble someone would find in an alley with a broken tail and a smell you just can't get rid of no matter how many times you wash it, I found you unique and adorable. And although our love may never be, my hopes of us one day breaking out of our stereotypes of "NPC" and "PC" will never cease. To one day have a real conversation with you, to tell you my feelings in /say, and to hear your response in /shout! Of these things I have come to want, and I have admittedly just found the courage to write you this letter in the hopes that someday you will find yourself able to read English and respond.

While under normal circumstances a woman might want to be the only speaking partner in a relationship, I just can't bring myself to continue this way. I must hear you say that you love me as well! The very few words you do say have kept me sane in dark times and have brought me closer to you. The more I pour over what you say again and again, I begin to seek the alternate meanings of your words and realize just how intellectual and deep you really are.

You mustn't really mean "Using special joiny-tool not for unstront of bladder" when you say it. I can see past your unkempt appearances and simple speak you sly gob! When you say those words, you are speaking of the hypocrisy of society and its nature to appear to be more than what we truly are inside. The darkness in each of us, the light we all strive to blossom and the struggle of life. To which I reply, "Yes, using special joiny-tool makie all stonyshine super." My rebuttal to your ironic, yet well stated phrase.

I will leave you with those words to ponder, as I have yours for so long...

I submit this letter to you, Mutamix, and to the twelve in the hopes that someday our lives may be enriched with the blessing of more. More words, more stories, and more understanding of two very different, but very in love "PC's"

Yours Truly,

Doctor Mog
    (3)

Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast