Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Talia Renton
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    It is not every day when the heart thrives for another.

It is no wonder why many women swoon over your pleasing appearance and your talents. You are strong, wise, and unique. When we first met, during the exchange of a handshake, I felt a surge of warmth wash over me. Enticing, mesmerizing... you fit the description, my distant amour.

You are the source of my motivation, my continuation of my own journey and tale. Each day since that fateful encounter, I had worked towards a better path and a stronger goal, aiding whomever in need.

Someday, I may be rewarded with more than a smile. Perhaps I may even be graced with your deeper affections.

Please do not be frightened by such a letter. In fact, I hope that you would cherish this letter and use it to realize how remarkable you truly are. After all, I am portraying these words of my appreciation and idolization for you onto vellum.

If you have been bestowed a wonderful paramour, I congratulate you. I would be truly envious. If you have no love, however, perhaps we can seek it side by side, hand in hand?

Sadly, I thought I knew the concept of love. I had married, but no longer am I now. Unfortunately, I was young and innocent; not at all who I am today.

Five weeks ago, we have met. Passionate of my goals, I stood before you, stumbling awkwardly over my own salute. You expected so much of me. So much that I had not felt the impulse to swiftly seek and accomplish my tasks.

Heh, I hope you recalled me trembling, emitting shyness throughout the eerie and dim room. I also pray you remembered placing your gentle hand upon my shoulder, speaking in a calm-mannered voice. You spoke softly of how I would surely succeed, no matter the case if I knew what I desired. Because of those empowering words, I did it all. I traveled Eorzea, exploring luscious jungles, dangerous deserts, and rolling hills. I traveled by foot, fought by lance, and decimated by valor.

It is strange how stars seem to speak to you, provide you with knowledge and wisdom if you listened intensely. Throughout my travels, the stars bestowed the realization of why I was at camps, so far away from civilization. You. Because of your words and demeanor, I found myself strengthened and jubilant.
    Since then, I completed all of my “rookie” tasks without hesitation, and eventually I spoke with you without fear hindering my mind. Joyously, you acknowledged my completion and welcomed me into your arms…

…of The Maelstrom.

Hence this letter. I will never be able to verbalize my admiration for you, nor will I ever be able to vocalize physically. Writing has always been my forte, always been my medium to express my inner truths.

When you receive this letter, I will be before you, Guincum…

…saluting awkwardly and smiling proudly.

Elena Natalia (Taly) Renton
    (1)
    C'est Vie ou Mort!

Player
    Character
    Darius Stormcrow
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 70
    My Beloved Merlwyb,

You may not remember me, or even know I exist, but I have written you this letter in hopes that I may convey at least some small measure of my affection, for it is as boundless as the sea over which we watch.

I set out to Limsa Lominsa from my homeland of Ul'Dah in order to see what it was the Maelstrom had to offer an intrepid adventurer, and I'll admit that I knew very little of you then- but what a surprise awaited me!

Seeing you speak in person, addressing the brine-soaked buccaneers and salty sea dogs that populate our prodigious port; I was smitten. I thought to myself: "Who is this sultry siren who tempts my heart so, capturing my affections and luring me closer and closer until I am at last run aground upon the shores of infatuation?"

I was entranced, your beautiful skin, as smooth and pure as a freshly unfurled sail upon the morning breeze. Your eyes, dark and shimmering like the vast depths of the sea. A spirit as fierce and beautiful as the raging ocean upon the eve of a storm.

And then all at once I was snapped out of my entranced state! A throwing axe- hurled towards my beloved's pristine visage, only to be snatched out of the air as the sea hawk snatches its prey. I knew then, that I would not- could not escape, your utter perfection had snatched my heart as effortlessly as you had snatched that gleaming metal blade from the air, and like a great kraken, entangled me, dragging me into the deep dark waters of utter devotion.

And so I write this letter to you, in hopes that- like the axe hurled upon that fateful day, you will so effortlessly capture my feelings, and with as much skill and grace as I know you are capable, return them. And in doing so, captain a new ship- a relationship, that we may steer beyond the horizon together!

I will hold out hope, that perhaps some day, my words will make port in your heart, and remained anchored there until sea swallows all.

Yours,
    Storm Private First Class
    Darius Stormcrow
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Grimnir Faltz
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 70
    Dear My Beloved Mammet (Frondale's Phrontistery),

It was just two moons ago that I walked in to the Phrontistery in which you reside, seeking a release from the terrible head pains I had been suffering. I'm usually able to sleep these ailments off, but you know it's serious when you almost crash land your airship right in to the maws of a herd of bewildered Inferno Drakes!

Upon closer examination I was told that I was simply fatigued, and that I needed to take some time off work (I'm an airship pilot you know!) And get some rest. Before leaving I was told to come find you and pick up my prescription of sleeping medication

I did not notice you at first due to your quite nature and small size, but as soon as your blank stare met my gaze, I knew I had found true love! That day I left, cured of the pains in my head, but left, with pains in my heart!

Though I was later told that you had mixed up my sleeping medication with an experimental and extremely potent "Potion of Love". Bewitched or not, I just wanted to say,

I would fly my airship to Dalamund and strike it down with my bare hands for you!
    I would ride my Goobbue stark naked to Garlemald and conquer it with a stick for you!
    My love burns hotter for you than Ifrit's Inferno itself!

Your Possibly (most likely) Bewitched and Confused admirer,
    -Vermilion Lacrima
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Marek Zantsha
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 50
    My dearest Rowena,
    you have been the love of my life from the first day I laid my eyes on you. Sweetheart you always made sure i had the best gear for battle, You are my one and only forever! I truly hope that you will continue to support me so that I can make Istory and Eorzea a better place for all people no matter what race, color, or grand company you serve. I truly believe if we all work together we can all go far. You have given me the hope, faith and strength to spread the word to all that if we keep our belief in the Twelve and and protect what we hold dear nothing cannot be achieved . Dearest Rowena you make me strong and I we always believe in you. You are my rock that i know I can count on!

Your Dearest Love
    MAREK
    (0)
    MAREK

Player
    Character
    Eisen Gramul
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Blacksmith Lv 90
    Dearest and blessed, C'rhabye

My love did not form, it was always there. You only had revealed it to me. From the very first moment you graced my vision, my heart, my very soul has been bound to your essence. Oh I remember that saintly day. The way you leapt across the stage. You tapped the ground with Aero paws. Your grace, a force that pulls Menphina to weep in red jealousy.

And your words. Though we had only just met, you where so caring, so open and cordial. You where a fragile Azeyma rose. And you came to me. Me. Of all adventures running through the Miners Guild, you came to me, a lost soul in a new land. And I knew. I knew our bonds of love would forever be unbroken.

To know you had earlier pledged your life to the guildmaster. A slit in my heart! If only we had met sooner, you would not be bound to my adulation in shadowed prose.

Leave with me, my love. Together we can find new life! A life away from the guild.
    Even against the wrath of the master, I will not falter from you. I care not, let him come. Hells, send the damned Empire! Let the whole loveless lot try to conquer our realm of passion! The invincible might of meteor could isn’t grand enough to muffle my desire!

So let the Umbral force fall. May it burn all to cinder! Our love will remain as an ever-present force, swirling about the cosmos, far beyond the scope of any Nation, Primal, or GOD. The sealed desire, the bond of you and I.

-All the realms passion and zeal
    Eisen Gramul
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Mister Phro
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 50
    MY LOVE KAN-E-SENNA

HEY BABY YO BEEP MY FACE COME AND GIVE ME A TASTE

LOVE PHROZEN SENSEI
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Goufunaki Rammstein
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    My dearest love,
    The second I saw you, time had simply stopped.
    At that moment, nothing else was more important than what I was feeling.
    I gaze into your shimmering eyes. Lovelier than the rarest crystals in Eorzea.
    You look into mine. Giving me a smile that would melt the heart of even the most wild of beasts.
    No other woman has been able to cast their spell on me as you have.
    Only one thought runs through my mind.
    "How long is this Stopga spell going to last? I have an itch." >_<
    (0)

Player

Dear Momodi,

The day you took the doors off of the Adventurer's Guild was one of the happiest in my life. Be Mine and I will spend the rest of my life making you happy.

P.S. I'll be leaving my door open. (Ul'dahn Grand Plaza, Tower Two, "Suite of the Twelve")

Eagerly yours,
    Vegas
    Vegas
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Takunn Yajyuu
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Dear Y'shtola,

We met a many times over the course I my journey. When I had my first encounter with a primal you had saved from a watery grave. I was astounded by such power and brilliance, it was as if you were of another world. I learned of who you were--no who WE were. The power of the Echo is what brought you in to my once meager existence and for that, I praise the Twelve. I know not where my path leads me and I wish you well. That last I've seen of you was that dreadful day in the miasma filled land of Mor Dhona. May the Twelve allow our paths to meet once again.

Forever listening for your Echo,

Takunn Yajuu
    (0)

Oh Robyn...

With but a few words your charm struck me like a thousand needles my perfect dodge could not avoid.
    "Give us a hundred gil or I'll scream thief!"
    So brazen. So bold. You sprung your trap in broad daylight and took all I had.
    Such arrogance can only be found in the pride of a thief.
    Such greed would be the only thing that could steal my heart.
    Chest pounding with the vigor of Quickstride I stood defenseless before you. Your tell was unseen.
    And though you walked away with my gil. You'll now know you acquired much more.

I am yours. From this day until Eorzea's end.

And, hopefully, one day... you'll be mine.

~Rob Anybody
    (0)
    Real Men of Final Fantasy XI: Mr. Manthra - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y7YrvSjxDg

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast