Player
    Character
    Yelta Sumasu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    To Netmaster Wawalago,

Those rumors you have heard about me are vile and vicious LIES! I do NOT have a massive crush on you! I do NOT think your mustache is dreamy! I may have liked you at one time but since you made me dance to the damn fish at The Barrel I learned what a utter JERK you are.

No Love!
    -Yelta

Player

Claroise
    Uldah,
    X: 5, Y: 7

Claroise,
    As a young carpenter, you were the first to issue me a job. I still have fond memories of that day I made you that first pair of sandals. Sure, they were full of splinters and one sole was crooked, but I was a level 2 Carpenter. What did you expect? Regardless, I poured my soul into them. You never gave up on me as everyday I would take your offer to make a new pair of sandals hoping that the next one would come out better than the last. Yes I blew up a pair that one time, but I still made the rest great. Now here I am in front of you, with 30 levels of experience, crafting the finest pair of sandals money cannot buy. You cannot buy these at the Market Wards, as these are created from the heart. Yes they look the same as the ones that Johnny Smith turned it, but trust me these are Sandals with a +5 in quality. Unheard of! They will be great for you to wear while you stand in that same spot all day heeding items from adventurers. But alas I write this in hopes that you will realize how I feel. It has been of utmost certainty that this letter reaches you in time before I make my trek to Turning Leaf. I head there in search of "Guardian Wood". The rarest of all woods in hopes of making you those special rare sandals. I hear many Carpenters never make it back. But my love for you is enough to run through those woods and be smited by giant trees and their evil spriggan minions. I just had to let you know in case I do not make it back. Wish me luck.

Planks for everything,
    Aden Kholdeden

Moogle Postal Service: Return to Sender, Wrong Co-ordinates Posted
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Amaya Yumishi
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Archer Lv 60
    Dear Raya-O-Senna,

You said you wouldn't forget about our first meeting, and I hope that means you haven't forgetten about me, either. I apologize for my indiscretion back then. It has caused me to reconsider when and how I should use this power bestowed upon me.

I know you don't fully approve of what Kan-E-Senna is doing in Gridania, since it's stealing her away from investigating the cause of the greenwrath. I wish to help you in your quest to find those who wronged the Elementals, and keep both the Black Shroud and your sister safe from those sinners. Together, we can accomplish more than one person alone. I know it's not the same as if your sister were here to help you, but I'm sure I can be of some assistance.

To be honest, I can't seem to forget about you. Many people are drawn to your older sister, both as a leader and as a woman. But you have your own charms, and they've captivated me. Your empathy with the forest, the love you hold for your sister, the lovely shade of your hair, your engaging eyes. I wish to hear more about both the Seedseers and the forest from you while we search. In exchange, I can tell you about all the people and the places I've seen in my travels.

Yours truly,
    Amafrey Aleithilithos
    (2)

Great work everyone! The thread will now be closed while the Community Team selects the winners!
    (4)
    Gildrein - Community Team

Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11