Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Berteaux Braumegain
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    I came out of Sastasha when I first started playing and wound up next to that one helmet crab thing? Didn't get attacked by it, though, even though I was nearby it.

Are you sure you didn't use an AOE attack near it or something? Maybe even an auto-attack?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Divinehero Caitsith
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Berteaux_Braumegain View Post
    I came out of Sastasha when I first started playing and wound up next to that one helmet crab thing? Didn't get attacked by it, though, even though I was nearby it.

Are you sure you didn't use an AOE attack near it or something? Maybe even an auto-attack?
    B rank hunts are passive and won't attack on sight A and S ranks will
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by WindyGamer View Post
    The last situation occurred while doing the Main Scenareo quest: Acting the Part in Mor Dhona. Naul was camped right on top of the quest destination.
    You seem to have your locations or marks mixed up. Naul is the B-rank wyvern in Coerthas. Are you maybe confused with the A-rank salamander Kurrea in Mor Dhona? That one is aggressive and will attack on sight.

If you were in fact dealing with Naul in Coerthas, was the quest a "destination marker" that you needed to target and interact with? If so, was it possible that you instead accidentally targeted Naul and auto-attacked it, causing it to attack back? (Easy to do accidentally on PS4.)

If you were equipped as a ranged class, auto-attacks are ranged as well, so you wouldn't even need to be that close to it to accidentally shoot it.

In any case, elite marks at quest objective locations aren't just an ARR problem, or a recently introduced one. I've found marks at quest locations in Heavensward and Stormblood too. I've had to creep around aggressive marks before, or call friends for help, or (in Stormblood areas) wait for a hunt train to come through and clear it.
    (0)
    Last edited by Iscah; 09-23-2018 at 04:48 PM.

Player
    Character
    Lho Polaali
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 23
    Ghede Ti Malice (A) camped the... what was it, level 45 BLM quest spot?
    I spawned Nandi (S) by mistake while leveling Miner.

These are two well nurtured grudges right there...
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2