Player
    Character
    Lorgana Wiseman
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70

Thank you for increased difficulty

Yeah counter thread to all the very bad players complaining about how this patch is too difficult. I enjoyed this patch and it's not just because I'm a raider and woo I enjoy a challenge, it's because I haven't cleared everything on day bloody one and there is actually more sense of accomplishment. You all have to remember that this patch has to do us 2-3 months right? So if we are all clearing this content within the first day of release what's to keep us playing this game? Pagos? Ha!

Seriously I'd like to thank the Dev team for upping the difficulty even in the basic dungeons. If you can't handle basic mechanics idk go play candy crush or something.
    (108)

Player
    Character
    Krokov Reynall
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    You think Candy Crush is easy?
    (20)

Player
    Character
    Haven Belle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    my ilvl isnt high enough for the new dungeons so i havent cleared the new patch yet either
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Khuja'to Binbotaj
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Also throwing my +1 here. Its not difficult content, but it is content that must be engaged in. The omega normal raids especially provided some minor challenge that was really welcome.

I'll scream this to the heavens until it happens. This game need FAR more mid-core content than it currently does, Rathalos was a step in the right direction, but we need more challenging battle content on the level of ex-primals (mythic dungeons please thank you?).
    (26)

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    +1. This has been my favorite patch in a very long time.
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Hyomin Park
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    I haven’t done Suzaku or Suzaku Ex yet (probably will this weekend though; been a bit busy with school and life throughout the week), but I did do Alphascape NM on Patch Day, and farmed the floors a bit Wednesday evening. And I had far more fun than I thought I would.

I wasn’t really looking forward to Alphascape Savage, simply because there was no Ultimate to gear up for and I much preferred just spending time doing Ultimate content instead, but after going through the normal mode raids, I’m hyped again for the Savage version (especially V12S). I love how the normal modes finally have some teeth to them, and even though I know it could be because we’re still in old gear from the previous patch, they just feel like they’re stronger compared to Deltascape NM and Sigmascape NM. Plus they have actual DPS checks in 3/4 of them, and V12N even has a soft enrage from what I’ve seen! That’s probably my favorite thing about that fight, as it miffed me that things like Guardian NM and Kefka NM could go on literally f o r e v e r.

I’m glad to have more 8-man content that actually requires players to pay attention. Please make more normal mode 8-man raids like this one.
    (12)
    Sage | Astrologian | Dancer

마지막 날 널 찾아가면
    마지막 밤 기억하길

Hyomin Park#0055

Player
    Character
    Soupa Eptco
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    More content at this difficulty level maybe even a tad higher
    (13)

Character
    Moro Murasaki
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    I agree SO much...

... just please no more areas that are definitive displacement deaths, leaving it on CD during a literal dps check hurts my soul ;-;
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Couldn't agree more. I echo much the same sentiment, HyoMin already wrote. Alphascape has, indeed, been a pleasant surprise. I actually want to farm it for once just out of sheer enjoyment. I haven't been that inclined to run normal mode since A12N and A8N. I do find it a bit ironic the best raid tier, at least in my opinion, is the one with all original bosses save Chaos.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Maeka Blazewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    I don't mind the challenge, except I feel that the Mist Dragon is too unforgiving for it to be part of the MSQ.

Difficult Side-content is fine, Suzaku is not MSQ nor is Alphascape, and that's entirely fine. That bit of content can be skipped if the player can't hack it. MSQ, however, is kinda required for everything else in the game, and it shouldn't be so difficult.

But Mist Dragon is tuned just a wee bit too high for an MSQ dungeon, just a wee bit unforgiving, and 1 group member's mistake can easily wipe the whole group with that directional AoE or how the healer getting clipped by an AoE is almost certain death if you don't have a RDM or SMN in the group with you.
    (3)

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast