Player
    Character
    Scox Littletoes
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 80

Glamour Plates filling in empty spaces automatically when empty and swapping between

When submitting a bug report, please use the below template and thoroughly fill out the necessary information.

Date & Time: Ongoing
    Frequency: Always
    World name: Coeurl
    Character name: Scox Littletoes

Steps:
    1. Create Glamour Plate and leave any spot empty (Head, Body, Gloves, Legs or Feet)
    2. Activate a glamour plate that has one of these spots filled in
    3. Swap back to the original glamour plate (that had an empty spot) and the previous glamour plate will automatically fill in the empty spot with whatever fills the previous plates spot. For example: I created a Full Chocobo chic outfit, head, body, legs and feet.. Then I created an outfit without a head piece. When I swap between the two, the set without a head piece will automatically put the Chocobo's head on it even though its not part of the Glamour plate set.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Stellafreyja Nox
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    It's not a bug unfortunately, it's just the way the glamour system is. It applies the glamour to all pieces and your equipment stays like that until it is overwritten by a new glamour. However, if you do want to have no headpiece, there's the item "Emperor's New Hat" that you can equip that is "empty" which would fix your glamour problem.
    (1)