Player
    Character
    Elan Centauri
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalien View Post
    Can throw Ishgard on that pile too if for some reason those hints of an Ishgard Housing Ward in 5.0 prove false...
    It was confirmed to be coming in Shadowbringers through some crafter-oriented content.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahlnir View Post
    It was confirmed to be coming in Shadowbringers through some crafter-oriented content.
    Actually, there was no confirmation of an Ishgard ward. Koji's translation of YoshiP's keynote address is:

"We want the gatherers and crafters to come together to rebuild the Holy See of ishgard. We've heard a lot from players around the world "I want to see Aymeric again" "I want to go back to Ishgard" "I want to live in Ishgard". But to do that the crafters and gatherers are going to have to unite to rebuild and restore."

That's all that was said on the subject. We basically got confirmation that there would be housing added but not what form. It could just be an apartment building added to the Pillars. Apartments are also a form of housing even if some people want to deny it is.

I think everyone should keep their expectations in check until SE is ready to announce more about what the housing will be. I don't expect that to happen until after the expansion release and we've started on the restoration. It's likely to be a 5.1 or even 5.2 addition unless it's a reward tied directly to completing participation in the restoration (in which case it most certainly would be some sort of instanced housing and not a ward).
    (1)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3