Player
    Character
    Tarynn Dakeryas
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Mannequins items are always hidden on the marketboard

First of all I want to say that I love the idea of the new mannequins! Thank you for implementing this!

Related to that, I've been having issues with the marketboard. By default, the item listing does not include those being sold from a mannequin. To see them, I need to go into the Advanced Search and uncheck "Hide Sets for Sale". The thing is, I need to go back in the advanced search everytime I open a new item. As more people start using mannequins it's gonna get annoying.

I looked in the menus but couldn't find anything related to that, is there any way to save my settings?

Default:
    (You can see that the marketboard says there is 4 available, but only one shows up)

Manually unchecking "Hide Sets for Sale":
    (Only one was actually sold as a set, identified with the icon, I could buy one of the others just fine)
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Dio Kusanagi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Ditto on this. Mannequin sets should be visible by default (the “Hide Sets for Sale” box should be unchecked, by default, instead of checked as it currently is), otherwise, it is very unlikely anyone will buy gear sets from the mannequins because they never saw them and no information is being provided to let players know about this subtlety with the advanced search option. It becomes a useless feature because no one can make a sale with it, because almost no one ever sees the items for sale in this manner.
    (4)
    Last edited by DioK; 09-20-2018 at 10:37 AM.

Player
    Character
    Z'moldva Chaho
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 80
    To add on to this, you can't even see the listing count if you're using the "Partial Match" option while searching for an item, so without going in and unchecking the box in the advanced search you wouldn't know there were listings hiding from you. This is made more frustrating by the fact that most people don't even realize the advanced search button even exists, and this new default checked option is hidden inside without being mentioned in patch notes anywhere.

This is a serious problem for people who are playing the game without paying close attention to the market boards while trying to sell things, as the listings show in their retainer and on the mannequin itself so they may assume that everything is fine and have no idea why nothing appears to sell whatsoever. I myself honestly thought it was a bug until someone chipped in to let me know about the option in advanced search.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Barraind Faylestar
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Mannequins are great in theory, but the implementation is incredibly lacking right now.

Not seeing the location of the seller in the market board listing means that you're pretty much locked to putting your house info in search info for anyone to actually buy your stuff, and thats assuming they both realize the option defaults to DONT SHOW (Why? Why does it default to dont show?) and know how to track you down (from fiddling with it, you just get the name of the person, not any other info).
    (1)