Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Light Khah
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    I really dont see how Magnai and Sadu will ever truly be together and be a good pair on top of that. I am just not sure if a "always challenging each other" kind of relationship would last.

What does last is the burn that poor Magnai has suffered in that scene and maybe even a complete destruction of him being seen as a cool character by us players. Now he will always be the little sun. Poor poor Magnai, first he got roasted by a Namazu and now even by Ysthola and Sadu was there to witness it.

(Well that what you get for saying no to the WoL >_> She could have been your rolanberry)
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Sanna Rosewood
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I loved how Y'shtola got all ok I'm done I have places to be and things to do at the end of the fight. Then the whole little sun and ask me again when you're a man bit made me go oh man I forgot she can be savage. Then when those two were about to start up again everyone else was all OK BYEEEE. Could you imagine if Sadu and Magnai had a kid the rest of the steppe would know when mom n dad were fighting lol.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Ren Kurosaki
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Oh that scene had me cacklin' super hard; when Y'shtola rejected Magnai, I screamed, "BUUUUUUURRRRRNNNNNN!!!"
    She so savage, I love her XDD
    (0)
    [super inactive on this Forum LOL]

Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Y'sthola vs. Magnai, aka "The Burn (Savage)"

Honestly, I don't think I've laughed harder at anything else so far in this game. Also, while the English voices can be 50/50 in my book, Magnai's and Sadu's VAs have really sold it to me, especially in this patch. In particular are Sadu's pure pleasure fighting us and the sheer glee and Magnai's humiliation, to the absolutely defeated whimper in Magnai's voice: "...Little?"

Absolutely brilliant moment.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Astrid Stormborn
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 80
    If you do a round of "talk to everyone" back at Mol Iloh after this, Y'shtola says that she's no stranger to clumsy propositions, and believe it or not, Magnai's is not the clumsiest she's ever had!
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Galqar Haragin
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Lauront View Post
    He's always with Daidukul, after all.
    I went to the Dawn Throne afterwards and Magnai was sitting there being all mopey. I'm sure Daidukul was like, "Come on bro; we'll have some drinks and you can sit here and tell me all about how you still haven't found your Nhaama. I'll be here for you like I always am."
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Maeka Blazewing
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Astrid_Stormborn View Post
    If you do a round of "talk to everyone" back at Mol Iloh after this, Y'shtola says that she's no stranger to clumsy propositions, and believe it or not, Magnai's is not the clumsiest she's ever had!
    I'd have to say the most awkward situation she's ever been in would likely be that episode where we pull her back out of the aether......without a stitch of clothing on her lol.

She basically got "caught" butt naked in front of what might as well be her co-workers.

That was surely embarrassing if anybody mentioned that to her later when she woke up.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Ganbatu Dotharl
    World
    Brynhildr
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Friggin loved that scene. Laughed so hard. Though I do feel bad for Magnai
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Juyon Intoner
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Alleo View Post
    I really dont see how Magnai and Sadu will ever truly be together and be a good pair on top of that. I am just not sure if a "always challenging each other" kind of relationship would last.
    Given the...pleasure...she seems to get from fighting, I'm pretty sure that is how she shows her love. Plus she DID offer to cauterize that burn in his heart.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Tristain Archambeau
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rosenoire View Post
    I went to the Dawn Throne afterwards and Magnai was sitting there being all mopey. I'm sure Daidukul was like, "Come on bro; we'll have some drinks and you can sit here and tell me all about how you still haven't found your Nhaama. I'll be here for you like I always am."
    It's not gay if the horns don't touch... not so sure about the tails.

Quote Originally Posted by Alleo View Post

What does last is the burn that poor Magnai has suffered in that scene and maybe even a complete destruction of him being seen as a cool character by us players. Now he will always be the little sun. Poor poor Magnai, first he got roasted by a Namazu and now even by Ysthola and Sadu was there to witness it.
    I still think he's a cool guy. Not afraid to show vulnerability. Nor did it weaken his resolve.
    (3)

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast