Player
    Character
    Bubble'gum Blue
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Nanne View Post
    So now the boosters can sell 11 seasons worth of rewards in just 1 boost? Looks like they would have even more business than usual
    LOL XD

Of course this won't happen if the team at Square Enix become able, efficient, and effective in enforcing their rules and regulations. Boosting in PvP is grey area, thus these players can get away with it. Grey area in a sense that the rules and regulations are not enforced, as it's difficult to prove any wrongdoing.

But if the GM's are enabled (or have the means to prove guilt), then they can do something about it. *I'm suggesting the devs give an ability for the GM's to GHOST QUEUE PvP after reports of cheating/griefing/boosting.

But that's on another forum topic here in the PvP section. XD

Also, winning previous Top 100 rewards, in my suggestion, can only be a decision for 1 season only. If you make Top 100, you can opt for the new gear... or instead choose an old one. Just 1.
    (1)
    Last edited by Astrophysx; 01-05-2019 at 09:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    J'thorga Ivanov
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 70
    Until they fix feast rewards i think imma not bother or not try during feast matches, putting effort into something and not getting anything out of it is one of the worst things i can imagine.. i agree with OP if SE wants people to actually STICK with feast games and TRY to win rather then afk or low effort (me) they need to incentivise it and make it worth actually trying in the first place or we will constantly get people that cheat or just don't care (yeah i just want the glam gear idgaf about feast, sue me.) and it will continue to be a problem as it has been for the past year.
    (0)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2