Hello!

I originally started playing back when the game first came out on the playstation. The lag was so horrible and leveling was dragging because of it. So I took like a three year break. I came back to the game about two years ago and ended up taking a year off due to my laptop dying on me.

The free company I am apart of seems to have died down to about two active members. My wife and I struggle to find friendly people through duty finders. And we are still inching our way through 2.4 towards heavensward.

I like to explorer ALL content. So there are still a number of dungeons as well as extreme primal versions I want to do. As well as just get through the raids up to this point (Like the coil of bahamut).

Outside weekends, my job usually puts me online after 10PM. Making finding teams even harder often times. I basically had to main tank/healer to ensure my wife and I can get into duties in a timely manner, haha.

I am looking for a friendly free company. Hopefully one with enough members that I might be able to request some help getting through some of the older content. I don't mind doing it unsynced.

Anyway! If you are a free company accepting new applications or know a good group I might hit up, please let me know.

Thank you kindly!