Player
    Character
    Fem Cat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

Retainer Bell in Squadron Room

Thank you for putting the glamour dresser in the squadron barracks. It would be perfect if you would add a retainer bell in there also.

Fem Cat
    (1)
    Last edited by Fym; 09-15-2018 at 03:49 PM.

Player
    Character
    Rose Scarlett
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 60
    Whereas I agree this would be a great convenience, I think the Squadron Room is not really meant to be a headquarters like your Inn room. The Glamour Dresser is probably there to help with glamours for your squad.

That said, they could instead expand the concept to make it a replacement for the Inn Room, considering that people are likely to want to have crafting materials readily accessible for the daily Provisioning missions.

If they are going to add a Summoning Bell, might as well fully stock it like an Inn and allow you to log out there. Maybe even have a portable partition to block off the commander's bed and desk. As a medium-ranked member of the Grand Company, it is not a big stretch to suggest they provide on-site accommodations to facilitate your duties and contributions.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucerna Sainahs
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    The retainer bell would also help with glamouring my squadron, though? I keep a lot of my glamours on my retainers so this would help me compare potential looks more conveniently.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fem Cat
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80
    It would also be helpful when doing missions with my squadron. Currently, I have to leave the area to access or send my retainers. It would make missions much more efficient if I didn't have to leave to access my retainers.
    (0)