Character
    Miles Maelstrom
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 80

So weird thing I found.

On Gilgamesh Mists ward 16 subdivision most of the ward is owned by one fc. Wired part is the players that own the housing are all named after the housing plot they are in. I think this is one account buying up all the houses.

Who do o report this to? It can't be kosher.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    FC tags are not unique, so what you're likely seeing is several fcs under the same tag buying houses.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rintha Elenah
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Penthea View Post
    FC tags are not unique, so what you're likely seeing is several fcs under the same tag buying houses.
    In this case, it's actually one person owning multiple FCs, that have mostly been reduced to 1-man FCs to keep control over those houses.
    How I know this? It's the same person who likes to flaunt their amount of houses in their signature, on this forum.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Nettle Creidne
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Nezerius View Post
    In this case, it's actually one person owning multiple FCs, that have mostly been reduced to 1-man FCs to keep control over those houses.
    How I know this? It's the same person who likes to flaunt their amount of houses in their signature, on this forum.
    Oh it probably is, or at least a few people coordinating. I'm just clarifying that they're not actually using a hack of any kind to do this.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Miles_Maelstrom View Post
    On Gilgamesh Mists ward 16 subdivision most of the ward is owned by one fc. Wired part is the players that own the housing are all named after the housing plot they are in. I think this is one account buying up all the houses.

Who do o report this to? It can't be kosher.
    Isn't there an FC, with a small membership, that already owns an entire (Shirogane?) ward on some server? Or was it in Gridania... I forget which.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Jojoya Joya
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Ramesses View Post
    Isn't there an FC, with a small membership, that already owns an entire (Shirogane?) ward on some server? Or was it in Gridania... I forget which.
    There are 2 players that together own an entire ward on Mateus. But they had also purchased their houses before the new rules went into effect so they're allowed to retain them with the grandfather provisions.

There are FCs on a couple of worlds that own most of a ward because they wanted access to more company workshops. Technically they belong to separate FCs even if they're related to a parent FC. Again most of the houses were purchased before the new rules, they were just relocated to the same ward when the new wards were added.

Those who feel that player on Gilgamesh is violating the rules can report that player with their evidence and reasoning. It's up to SE to decide if they want to take action. I suspect SE is trying to find a solution to the exploit being used that won't impact the game experience for those players who are abiding by the posted rules and won't take action until they can implement it, or until that player makes a different mistake that would justify taking immediate action against their accounts.

Quote Originally Posted by Penthea View Post
    Oh it probably is, or at least a few people coordinating. I'm just clarifying that they're not actually using a hack of any kind to do this.
    We already know it's one individual using multiple service accounts to get multiple FC houses on the same account. That person was happy to boast about how they were doing it.

Not a hack but definitely an exploit.
    (1)
    Last edited by Jojoya; 09-15-2018 at 08:19 PM.

7. 09-15-2018 08:15 PM