Player
    Character
    Velhart Aurion
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by AlvinOwl View Post
    ...So, what we need here is a fully rework of the MCH! We need the MCH better again!
    Jobs usually get reworked to some extent every expansion.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sylvestre Solscribe
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Azerhan View Post
    Why do you dislike CnS ? I think it's one of the best ogcd from the DRK....
    Because it's a boring spell, it's just there to be mindlessly used once a minute.

It's strong, I agree but it's not something fun about the DRK.

When you learn Salted Earth, it'd cool, it clearly improve your game play and experience (namely in dungeon) but when my DRK turned 60 and I learned CnS, upon reading the skill I was really disappointed. Like "OK... My ultimate HW skill is... An ogcd that does nothing but dmg."

that's the problem I have with it, it's boring.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Orlane Armilly
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Sylvain View Post
    Because it's a boring spell, it's just there to be mindlessly used once a minute.

It's strong, I agree but it's not something fun about the DRK.

When you learn Salted Earth, it'd cool, it clearly improve your game play and experience (namely in dungeon) but when my DRK turned 60 and I learned CnS, upon reading the skill I was really disappointed. Like "OK... My ultimate HW skill is... An ogcd that does nothing but dmg."

that's the problem I have with it, it's boring.
    CnS can save you when you died to get mana, or in big pull to get enough mana for TBN or just DA + AD if needed. In pack I always do that, it's much fluid when I play like this - and maybe it's not the good way in dps term, but it's quite funnier imo.

But I agree, I would prefer much more intelligent utilisation of this kind of spell.
    (0)
    "Là où il n'y a pas d'imagination, il n'y a pas d'horreur." Sherlock Holmes, Une étude en rouge, Conan Doyle

Player
    Character
    Iyami Galvayra
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Carve and Spit is a mana management tool. If you're low, use it to gain some more. If you've got plenty, use DA + CnS to burn some so you don't cap and waste it. It's not the most exciting tool, but it's useful.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lynn Nuvestrahl
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Reminder that we don't even need a full rework to make MCH more playable, literally just this:
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitfox View Post
    Overheat not counting down before Flamethrower is canceled and Rapid Fire shortening animation locks would be the two key things to making the current MCH design more playable, along with no Gauss Barrel or Turret reapplication to give more rotational freedom with skill speed.
    Would be a nice start. Doesn't alter the current design. No massive reworks. I mean, I'm sure a lot of people would also like a rework considering the top rated comment on reddit 5.0 wishlist is basically delete everything and start over but there are steps we could take before that instead of having a broken job for another 8 months.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3