Player
    Character
    Chabi Burkitshi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 74

Suggestion - Jackets

I would like to see a jacket like the Field Commander's Jacket or level 50 alchemist chest available. I know the field commander jacket is available in game but only with 100 wins of Seal Rock which no one does. This item is not doable.

The alchemist chest is only wearable by an alchemist.

I would like to see an item like this (the style) available through another means or even the mogstation. Or perhaps the ability to finally wear our DoH/DoL level 50 gear without class/job limitations.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zanelle Solainteau
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Both are achievable in game, so they really don't need to add more ways to implement them.

The ALC piece is meant for people to make themselves actually look like an alchemist and not be anything else. It's no different from the job specific gear, but SE screwed up with the Chinese players.

It's easy to get Field Commander's Jacket. Everyone runs Seal Rock, because there is a roulette to comes back to it every third day. People no longer mass queue shatter alone.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    there are plenty of people who run Seal Rock. Just wait for the daily rotation to bring it up for you.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Chabi Burkitshi
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 74
    Quote Originally Posted by Zsolen View Post
    Both are achievable in game, so they really don't need to add more ways to implement them.

The ALC piece is meant for people to make themselves actually look like an alchemist and not be anything else. It's no different from the job specific gear, but SE screwed up with the Chinese players.

It's easy to get Field Commander's Jacket. Everyone runs Seal Rock, because there is a roulette to comes back to it every third day. People no longer mass queue shatter alone.
    Yeah, I would like them to do what they did with the Chinese players and let us pick one of the original level 50 DOH/DOL pieces we can glam on to our gear. As for PVP, It is so painful but if you say it can be done I will attempt it. Getting 100 wins is going to be a challenge since I have only done PVP a few times to get glamour and that was about it.

I would still like them to come up with another jacket that is much like either of those two items and and allow it to be for all classes.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho2010 View Post
    there are plenty of people who run Seal Rock. Just wait for the daily rotation to bring it up for you.
    Yes, this. I still don't have that jacket but I have the patience to diligently keep working towards it. This is another example of an item that is earned through effort and it should remain so.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Zanelle Solainteau
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Foofy View Post
    Yeah, I would like them to do what they did with the Chinese players and let us pick one of the original level 50 DOH/DOL pieces we can glam on to our gear. As for PVP, It is so painful but if you say it can be done I will attempt it. Getting 100 wins is going to be a challenge since I have only done PVP a few times to get glamour and that was about it.

I would still like them to come up with another jacket that is much like either of those two items and and allow it to be for all classes.
    The Chinese glamour was because of the limitations they have, because they live in China. It was a bad idea, and SE has been taking steps to make people look like their classes more outside seasonal stuff.

I PvPed Seal Rock for it. If I can do it, anyone can. I'm not on Mael either.
    (1)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    I believe in you. As a proud owner of the coat myself, let me say it feels so much better when it's earned.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Prince Nuada
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Dualgunner View Post
    I believe in you. As a proud owner of the coat myself, let me say it feels so much better when it's earned.
    Indeed, I absolutely agree.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    i just wish you could dye it
    (2)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DrWho2010 View Post
    i just wish you could dye it
    This is my only problem with it. Otherwise, one of my favorite coats in game.
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast