Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Community Rep
    In patch 1.21 we are implementing a new supplies mission that will request you to deliver unique/untradable items for company seals.

The unique/untradable items dropped from the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak, Dzemael Darkhold and NMs will be what’s requested for you to deliver, so dust off those Verdant Scepters and Ascetic's Tights and head back to battle against Batraal and friends!

More details on the items as well as how many company seals you can receive for delivering them will be announced in the patch notes before it goes live. We will continue to increase more ways to obtain company seals as we keep moving forward.
    (70)
    Bethany "Rukkirii" Stout - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Shadow Cadja
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Rukkirii View Post
    In patch 1.21 we are implementing a new supplies mission that will request you to deliver unique/untradable items for company seals.

The unique/untradable items dropped from the Thousand Maws of Toto-Rak, Dzemael Darkhold and NMs will be what’s requested for you to deliver, so dust off those Verdant Scepters and Ascetic's Tights and head back to battle against Batraal and friends!

More details on the items as well as how many company seals you can receive for delivering them will be announced in the patch notes before it goes live. We will continue to increase more ways to obtain company seals as we keep moving forward.
    Time to farm DH again!
    (0)
    Dreadnought ~ http://dn.guildwork.com/

"If you want something, don't ask for it. Go out and win it, do that and you will succeed!"

Player
    Character
    Fiofel Zalalafell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 1
    I knew I shouldn't have destroyed that Charred Axe.

And here I thought keeping the Elmore Tusk was a good idea.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Vexerus Dracarys
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 23
    So basically what you're saying is the devs acknowledge that because of materia this gear is now so utterly useless that they are just gonna turn them into seals.

Here's a better idea: make the gear good.
    (11)

Player
    Character
    Myrhn Shirayuki
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowCadja View Post
    Time to farm DH again!
    Yes please do i still need the win! lol
    (0)

Character
    Hiir Noivl
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 50
    I'm glad I kept all that stuff. ^^
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Shadow Cadja
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Myrhn View Post
    Yes please do i still need the win! lol
    =O What you waiting for? Get on! we going in a bit =D
    (0)
    Dreadnought ~ http://dn.guildwork.com/

"If you want something, don't ask for it. Go out and win it, do that and you will succeed!"

Player
    Character
    Lucy Lestat
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 50

Nice way to re purpose those.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Yoso Carrasco
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 74
    Nice gives my LS something we can do lowman during the weekdays and something to do together for seals.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Xquiel Kun
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 50

nice to know before drop that weapons=)
    (1)

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast