Player
    Character
    Pretz Starwind
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52

Support Center Attention please

Ok, title is a tag for the SC people, now the issue. I just started on a new server, Faerie, to join some friends of mine. I was playing tonight and within 2 hours I had stopped and went through the Support Center/Contact Us/Report Cheating form about 3 times. All were for bots that were multi-boxing with random names, you know the ones like "Nasubniogn giuwwbnsdlkj" names we know are Gil Sellers when they do a /Yell in the city. Not only were they Multi-boxed to be moving, attacking, and turning everything in as a group, they were also speed hacking as they would vanish and bounce in and out of sight just while standing still at an NPC.

Please can someone let the Support Staff know they have a seriously bad botting problem, this is the kind that ruins a game as more and more people try to "ignore it" as it's not directly affecting them and then more and more start buying Gil and Power Leveling Services. I will keep submitting the reports as I find them but without some way to show Screenshots or Time Stamps or record some gameplay video showing these guys it makes it feel like there's literally nothing that happens when someone makes a report like this.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pretz Starwind
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52
    Found another group of them, they are using a hack to be under the ground, saw them jumping up from under the NPCs
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Pretz Starwind
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 52

Yet more, I've seen about 5 groups of them since starting this forum post. Really REALLY bad problem. From how they are always bouncing from the quest NPCs I can guess they are a set of Power Levelers, people paid to level a toon up to high level for someone else and they are using hacks to do it in a very quick way.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    you should use the in game reporting function for things like this. Trust me they do ban bots, but not immediately as soon as someone reports it. They ban bots in waves. Unfortunately as long as people buy gil (and they do) bots will keep coming back.
    (0)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

If you believe you have encountered a bot or another player cheating, please report this in-game using the Support Desk menu. Simply type "/supportdesk" in-game to bring up this menu.

This thread will be moved to the 'Separate Support Required’ subforum as use of the in-game support desk is necessary to resolve the issue.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)