Player
    Character
    Fay O'ul
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90

craft list interface suggestion

As the title says this is a craft list interface suggestion.

My suggestion is that all universal crafts be moved to a separate tab icon in the crafting log, as shown in the image below. This would free up space for future recipes.

Then in conjunction split up all the custom delivery crafts to their respective client name. This would allow easier access to the craft for the particular client and would prevent the list becoming too daunting.

(0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    The snag with the "universal" recipes is that they're not universal. The crystal requirements are class specific.

As for "easier access to the craft for the particular client", you can open up the client window and use the context menu option "Search for Item by Crafting Method" and it'll open up your crafting window with the eight versions of that recipe.
    (1)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Jenna Starsong
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Personally I'd like a "search by ingredient" option. Let me see everything I can craft using X item.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Fay O'ul
    World
    Sophia
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    I would like to forward thanks to the devs for adding the drop down tabs in the craft window and splitting the custom delivery clients to their respective clients crafts
    that mabe it a lot easier to navigate and helps a lot when trying to mentor others with crafting
    (0)
    Last edited by fay2; 01-25-2019 at 08:13 PM.