Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Clown Conductor
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    People who have items already confirmed that it reduces cooldowns. So its a typo which just says a lot about this content.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    J'azih Dahj
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacent View Post
    You only get silver when fighting him, unless you use a special crafted item. Then you can get gold. But you have to rely on RNG to get the SPECIAL UNTRADABLE HELMET FROM IT(1)

Cassie Earring? From the NM Cassie, a giant morbol. Only one gets it per attempt, if they're level 34+. It's the only one of the items that's tradable.(2)

Speed Belt? From King artho, a Behemoth(3). It has terrible RNG too, untradable(4).

You need one of every one of these five eyes to craft the item to get gold rank against Hakutaku. And that's to only get CHANCE to get the optical hat(5).

Four of them are worth 20m-50m each. With one of them worth next to nothing. Right now to buy one of each of the five would cost about 149m on my server. This is all to craft an item for a chance at another item.
    There is so much misinformation in this post I wonder if you have ever even been into Pagos.

1) False. If you have the Hakutaku eye cluster the hat is a guaranteed drop.

2) Both the Speed Belt and Cassie earrings are tradeable. I'm also pretty sure that more than one person can get the earrings at once, it's just the drop rate is very low.

3) King Arthro is a crab.

4) Again, the Speed Belt is tradeable.

5) Again, if you have the cluster then it is guaranteed to drop.

Those prices for the eyes are ridiculous. If those are truly the prices on Cerberus I would consider moving. Other servers are much cheaper. And, at the end of the day, none of these items are required to get anything in Eureka. They are bonuses. You aren't missing out on anything by not having them.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Rocket Teira
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    The hat drop is 100% if you have the hakutaku cluster. The rest of your post is also incorrect but I see the person above me has pointed the rest out. Perhaps be a little more sure of your "facts" before spouting nonsense intended to upset people.

Also, it seems only the lower level bunny fate has the chance of not getting a bunny. Ive never heard of someone not getting a bunny from the higher level fate, nor have I ever not had a bunny myself from hours of farming.
    (0)
    Last edited by Rockette; 09-09-2018 at 03:02 AM.

Player
    Character
    Willig Rowde
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockette View Post
    The hat drop is 100% if you have the hakutaku cluster. The rest of your post is also incorrect but I see the person above me has pointed the rest out. Perhaps be a little more sure of your "facts" before spouting nonsense intended to upset people.

Also, it seems only the lower level bunny fate has the chance of not getting a bunny. Ive never heard of someone not getting a bunny from the higher level fate, nor have I ever not had a bunny myself from hours of farming.
    I have completed the top FATE and not received a bunny, was in a party... got gold no rabbit.
    There were at least 2 full parties doing Bunnies, and some other scattered folks, not sure exact number. Between 20-25 ppl
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rocket Teira
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Rowde View Post
    I have completed the top FATE and not received a bunny, was in a party... got gold no rabbit.
    There were at least 2 full parties doing Bunnies, and some other scattered folks, not sure exact number. Between 20-25 ppl
    Interesting. Were there any others in your farm that didn't receive a bunny either? I've had two or 3 groups on the same fate and not had anyone miss out.

I might be wrong but wasn't the first pagos hot fix addressing this in the bunny fates? I'll have to look up the notes.

It still stands that you have more chance of getting a bunny on that top fate than not. The lower one, eh, it's a gamble.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alinhbo Rhiki
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Bacent View Post
    .... so they've learned nothing from the diadumb.
    SE learned something. They learned that is they called it Diadem 3.0 the player base would come after them with pitchforks. Instead they decided to give it a new name with the belief players wouldn't notice.
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Bacent Rekkes
    World
    Famfrit
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by BristolRuss View Post
    There is so much misinformation in this post I wonder if you have ever even been into Pagos.

1) False. If you have the Hakutaku eye cluster the hat is a guaranteed drop.

2) Both the Speed Belt and Cassie earrings are tradeable. I'm also pretty sure that more than one person can get the earrings at once, it's just the drop rate is very low.

3) King Arthro is a crab.

4) Again, the Speed Belt is tradeable.

5) Again, if you have the cluster then it is guaranteed to drop.

Those prices for the eyes are ridiculous. If those are truly the prices on Cerberus I would consider moving. Other servers are much cheaper. And, at the end of the day, none of these items are required to get anything in Eureka. They are bonuses. You aren't missing out on anything by not having them.
    Sorry I was going off of second hand information? I'm 35 in pagos, and a lot of the info was based on my bad memory (As in the fate boss artho), as well as what I heard multiple people say while in there. And yeah, the prices are that bad on Cerberus. Only one of the eyes is worth nothing, the other four are tens of millions each.

http://prntscr.com/ks4t88
    http://prntscr.com/ks4tdk
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Drako Redwyne
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    We’re not asking for items or content to be handed to us but omg the triple los RNG is bad. What’s worse is I don’t see any easy until maybe October. I really just hate Pagos.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Ali Lifesaver
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockette View Post
    Interesting. Were there any others in your farm that didn't receive a bunny either? I've had two or 3 groups on the same fate and not had anyone miss out.

I might be wrong but wasn't the first pagos hot fix addressing this in the bunny fates? I'll have to look up the notes.

It still stands that you have more chance of getting a bunny on that top fate than not. The lower one, eh, it's a gamble.
    Farmed plenty here and I can also confirm the limit of upper bunnies is also as low as lower bunnies, its either 2 full parties or a bit over 2 before people start missing bunnies.
    (3)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2