Player
    Character
    Marcellus Cassius
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70

Horizontal progression in Pagos?

Is this something that could be viable with how they are bringing unique pieces of gear like the O hat, cassie, and speed belt? Maybe this should of been the focus on gear progression instead of relic armor? Should these and future introductions level sync up in the next iterations of Eureka?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    i have a feeling all eureka is only going to be i300. so there's no gear progression that's going to happen within Eureka.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Marcellus Cassius
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Ah right, anemos was i300 as well, but horizontal progression doesn't need to depend on the item level changing, It can be collecting gear to use for situations which favor them. Imagine how fun it would had been if they added more gear with unique stats and characteristics like a Ridill (weapon with chance to auto attack multiple times) or if Behemoth dropped a defending ring (-% dmg for tanks). Of course, only use-able in Eureka, this seems like the perfect platform to shake things up and mess around with some of these things. Though I wonder how far they'll take the Eureka concept outside of this expansion.
    (0)
    Last edited by Marcellus_Cassius; 09-06-2018 at 07:56 AM.

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    if they really wanted to go this route i would have thought/hoped they would have made these special gears more accessible. AS IN INCREASE THE DROP RATE PLZ YOSHI-P WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

=p
    (2)