Character
    Farel Midorian
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90

[Suggestion] Less requirements for a Diadem / Exploratory Mission party

[Not sure if any developer will read this, but here's me giving it a try]

Last night me and 3 other people tried to run Diadem, we shared a Data Center, but not the World, hence why even after 25 minutes of quing we did not share a que together, and to run an instance via party finder, going undersized was impossible. I was only able to later enter with 1 of the 3 people, cause he was on my World, but we did not get very far into it, cause it was too difficult.

I realize Diadem is basically unused content these days, and given its structure, you cannot unrestrict everything without breaking it apart, but I feel like it's unfair that a player can put up so much work, find like 3 different people for help , but then still not be granted the chance to partake properly, cause of the Data-Center/World related differences.

So please:
    -make party finder/duty finder diadem parties easier to form. Allow cross world for not full PF parties
    -possibly remove the item (canister etc) requirement so that it's easier for random people to join in and help those in need after shouting, cause even during a miracle like that occurring, people cannot wrap their heads around how to fulfill all the requirements.
    -possibly also make it so that the whole requirement of the free company owning an airship workshop is removed too. One person being that lucky is rare as it is, but everybody having that is practically impossible. It'd be so much easier to just have the leader launch a Diadem run, as if it were a regular dungeon or trial. If you must have the whole airship thing, then please, at least only restrict it to the leader of the party.
    (1)
    Last edited by FarelTheGecko; 09-02-2018 at 03:13 PM.

Player
    Character
    Kurotora Iga
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    No it is not unused FC's use it to send people out there on gathering missions, don't want the content lifted, rather giving people an idea to go there and do some difficult stuff, besides some of the titles and other stuff there is not or never was gained lightly,so no lift on difficulty if you ask me...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Leon Reddas
    World
    Masamune
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 77
    I would perhaps agree to adding it to the Duty Finder, and maybe even one day finding Eureka there as well instead of going to the respective NPCs. It may not guarantee parties get filled, but it's much more convenient to access from the Finder and to an extent could be less forgotten (especially if you can see it in the list, and the requirement to go in would need to be amended as well). I mean if Gold Saucer activities can now be added to the Duty Finder, no reason why other instances can't be as well.
    (0)