Player
    Character
    Verde Lee
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 53

Rising tokens?

So the 2018 rising event just came out, but how are you supposed to obtain rising tokens?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    you participate in fates in the instance you enter via the Rising Recruiter NPC. If he's not there come back later - it appears to be cycling in and out for now.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Anita Blake
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    it is one big fate dung, you can enter from any cities and you have to be lvl 30
    (1)
    Fallen Knights<Souls> Cactuar FC
    FC Thread: http:// http://forum.square-enix.com/ffxiv/threads/371666-FC-LFM-Fallen-Knights-is-recruiting%21%21

Player
    Character
    Kidria Scyen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Prolly a dumb question but are the rising tokens the same as last year's? Did we get tokens for last year? Cause I got 300 of these things and I don't need that many fireworks...
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Crimson Law
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidria View Post
    Prolly a dumb question but are the rising tokens the same as last year's? Did we get tokens for last year? Cause I got 300 of these things and I don't need that many fireworks...
    I don't recall there being tokens last year. You pretty much got the bulk of the event items from completing the mini-game, and also unlocked the Cheap Dungeon for the Toy Box. The rest of the stuff (fireworks, the housing items, etc.) were just bought with gil I believe.

As far as this year goes, I think the only non-firework sort of things you could get with the tokens are the earrings. So once you get those you're pretty much better off cashing the rest of your tokens in on fireworks and selling off your surplus.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kidria View Post
    If you find out, let us know. I'll save some up for next year.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Kidria Scyen
    World
    Zalera
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 80
    Yeah ChaoticCrimson is correct--previous ones were either from the quests or gil-bought. This is the first time we got tokens in Rising events (as far as I've been doing them.) I'll end up saving them and seeing next year what happens lol
    (0)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Check the topic on the Rising Recruiter not spawning or spawning but on extremely long timers. So far I've waited in Ul'dah for 3 hours and he's made no appearance since I last saw him.
    (0)
    Gaius van Baelsar: Nor is this unknown to your masters. Which prompts the question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?