Player
    Character
    Alex Armyz
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70

Looking 4 Active FC / Endgame Content / Static Raid / Great Community / Friends & FUN

Hey guys, If ur recruting and are still active as a FC ! Then i would surely love to join and do alot of stuff with the FC and would love to join a static team and do alot of stuff together. I play everyday and i really enjoy it. Id love to have some1 to play with everyday and do all kinds of stuff together. That being said , my main is SCH and my secondary is BARD. Id love to focus on these 2 classes most of the time and maybe later i will also do others, who knows . Hit me up if u think we could have some fun together ! I'm really looking forward to starting to really play this game in a team/guild as every mmo is supposed to be played . Wanna get the most of the game since its my favorite by far in a long time. Hakuna Matata !!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fuse Midori
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Goldsmith Lv 70
    Hello if your still looking for a FC or if your looking to get into End game your free to join <3
    There is no need for you to join our FC if you want to join our static.
    Reply here or send me a message on discord.
    Crystal Meow Meows#3979
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Alex Armyz
    World
    Odin
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Heya ! I would love to join an Active FC and an Active Static Group ! I'm active everyday for at least 10h ! U can msg me when u have time and we can talk bout everything ! P.S: Sorry just saw the msg on the forums now. Didn't check it for a long time. Hakuna Matata !
    (0)