Player
    Character
    Lord Wedel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 60

anemos v2 leveling

Sorry i wasn't sure where to put this, but i thought here since FATEs in pagos is now the only viable way to level here as well without wasting your own time... Why do you insist on having fatetrain be the only way to level. Compared to fates, the effort you put into logs are barely, if at all, worth it, and mob chains are out of the question, which leaves us with afking in fatetrains waiting for fates to pop once again. I guess the lazy people who does not want to put effort into anything got it their way again after all huh, so be it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Squintina Nightgard
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Wetel View Post
    Sorry i wasn't sure where to put this, but i thought here since FATEs in pagos is now the only viable way to level here as well without wasting your own time... Why do you insist on having fatetrain be the only way to level. Compared to fates, the effort you put into logs are barely, if at all, worth it, and mob chains are out of the question, which leaves us with afking in fatetrains waiting for fates to pop once again. I guess the lazy people who does not want to put effort into anything got it their way again after all huh, so be it
    You can still do chains in pagos. You can still do just your challenge log. There are other options and the increased exp for fates might help with leveling, but you'll still need to chain mobs if you want to get light at a decent enough pace, especially people who are getting multiple relics. There's also no reason why you can't do chains while waiting on the NM to spawn.

Me, I'm going to solo chain while waiting on nearby NM. Solo chain is actually decent for light farming while waiting on NM spawns.

Just because others are AFK-ing waiting for NM (which by the way there were already some people doing that before the exp increase once they finished their logs), doesn't mean you have to. You can chain AND train. You could also do bunnies for loot while you wait.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Those bunnies are pretty bad though. Takes a very long time to kill for very little reward, or so I hear about the rewards. Heard the rewards were just the items you got in Anemos.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lord Wedel
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Culinarian Lv 60
    this was mostly aimed to the leveling itself, not the light, and you'll find it hard to even do mob chains and reach most of the fates in time, because people do NOT wait anymore (at least not on chaos, done it 4-5 hours today, not 1 fate wasn't pulled immediately and killed within a min or so (with the exception of snow zuzu or whatever people call him). i never said mob chains and log didn't give xp, i said compared to the effort you put into mob chains / log vs the little effort you put into fatetrains for WAY more xp is just not worth it anymore. there was balance before, mob chain xp was good (relatively speaking, of course), log was good, fates were good, doing all 3 at the same time was viable and also possible without fates being pulled immediately because there's 100 people on the fates. im not a low lvl myself, so really, i dont care too much. its a shame and another wasted potential that was actually good before the change, it was nice to see people doing things everywhere, and not just afktrain with a few people here and there doing their own thing, oh well, i hope the low lvls (below 30) enjoys the long dangerous walks between fates
    (0)
    Last edited by Wetel; 08-22-2018 at 07:58 AM.