Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Player
    Character
    Cassandaria Belle
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    While I don't play on PS4, I understand the frustration. Even when I have an easier time because of the ability to click, it's best to keep in perspective in a 24 man raid. As a healer, you are responsible for your party, if you help in other parties, that's a bonus, don't expect to heal, your AOES heal your party and not others parties, work with your mechanics and if the MT is taking too much damage, throw a regen or a shield, help out, but remember, just like other healing orders, your party is your responsibility. And above all, have fun, don't stress so hard, people can, will and do make mistakes. It's been said here already but it bears repeating. Forgive yourself, forgive others, we're here to have fun and enjoy ourselves, not stress out. The more you do content, the better you will get at it.
    (2)
    If you try to fail and succeed, which have you done?

Character
    Thegroose Isloose
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 70
    Honestly just treat 24s as 8 mans. The other healrrs will takr care of their alliance. Just rez them if both a groups healers are down and go back to treating your own
    Especially if youre on ps4 or use a controller. Where targeting other group members is cumbersome
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mystic Dreamer
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Heh I felt that way too when I started trying out healer at 2.0.Best way to get rid of the anxiety is keep to keep playing.It gets easier and you get more confident when you get used to it.I have gone from anxiety to confident.I have solo healed many things and saved my alliance from doom plenty of times.I can proudly say with time and experience you will become a pro healer.Oh and make sure you at least watch a guide if you're new.It helps.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Rawon Special
    World
    Tonberry
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 90
    its been a while since i play healer but personally i just treat 24 as 8 person group party.

your aoe heal only affect your group, so let say you are in group 1 and most people in group 2 is at half hp, you cant aoe heal them because it has no effect, you can however single target heal them one by one.

which i think you shouldn't do unless someone ask you to do so, or your group is fine and that person happen to be next to you or something like that. usually in 24 person, each group move with their own group, so just stick with them. and usually before boss fight, some party will mark each "starting" location for each group so you don't get lost.

usually i turn off all nameplates except my group, so when chaos ensue (as in everyone running around like office crunch time) i still can pinpoint each person because my group is the only one with the nameplates on.

raid duty finder is easy because most people already know what to do so all you have to do is just follow the damn "train" and heal as usual.

also, if all else fail, just spam aoe heal like madman make yourself busy
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Really the only time you should be healing someone from outside your 8 man alliance is if both healers are down in the other alliance. Then you can give one or both of them a quick raise so they can bring back up their party. Keep your focus on our own group and let the other healers worry about their groups.
    (0)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3