Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50

Retainers Suspended

Hi there everyone~ Just a quick question for you today:

Has anyone's purchased/rented retainers ever become randomly suspended? I pay for them every month automatically with no issue, but today, both of my retainers from the mogstation became suspended for no reason.

Have an awesome Sunday/Monday (depending on your location~)
    (0)

Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of another, always at the same time as an end and never simply as a means

Player
    Character
    Oraina Fhey
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Maybe submit a ticket with the support desk? Or check your bank statement, I had a recurring subscription come up as suspicious recently.
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Avatre Drakone
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dancer Lv 90
    If you added a license for another FFXIV purchase, if it adds free game time, at that point it will suspend the use of those additional retainers unless you purchase them again(which is what happened to me once)

Edit: I guess not really suspended...they are there, but until you make another game time purchase(the free time always gets added to the end of current sub), you won't be able to access them.
    (1)
    Last edited by Avatre; 08-20-2018 at 04:03 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nixx Delumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Someone in my FC had their extra retainers randomly suspend once. If I remember correctly, mine did as well. In any case, it was as simple as going to the Mogstation and turning them back on.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Avatre View Post
    If you added a license for another FFXIV purchase, if it adds free game time, at that point it will suspend the use of those additional retainers unless you purchase them again(which is what happened to me once)

Edit: I guess not really suspended...they are there, but until you make another game time purchase(the free time always gets added to the end of current sub), you won't be able to access them.
    Thankyou for this - this makes absolute sense. I'd recently purchased XIV for the PS4 and added it to my account, so maybe it's this!
    (1)

Act in such a way that you treat humanity, whether in your own person or in the person of another, always at the same time as an end and never simply as a means

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Nixxe View Post
    Someone in my FC had their extra retainers randomly suspend once. If I remember correctly, mine did as well. In any case, it was as simple as going to the Mogstation and turning them back on.
    I did this I was just curious if it had happened to anyone else - I was a little worried!~ haha
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Nixx Delumi
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Nix View Post
    I did this I was just curious if it had happened to anyone else - I was a little worried!~ haha
    OK, no sweat. I know when it happened to my FCmate, they were panicking a bit that maybe they had lost their stuff, so just wanted to assuage any similar fears.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Elise Hamilton
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 88
    check your balance xD usually the Retainers are suspended because you didn't have enough Crysta/Funds in your Credit Card.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fluffy Pancake
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by RareItems View Post
    check your balance xD usually the Retainers are suspended because you didn't have enough Crysta/Funds in your Credit Card.
    Thankfully, not the case for me (yay awesome job)~

I did check my bank statement though and I wasn't charged for them for some reason this past billing cycle which was a few days ago for me.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lele Apex
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 53
    Is... your normal sub active?
    (0)
    ----------------------------------------------------------
    Iosefka's Nexus <LAZY> - Zodiark server, Light DC
    https://www.lazyfc.com