Player
    Character
    Ardor Historia
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90

Heart of Gold «Gold» - Looking for members with Kind, Strong and Warm hearts

Heart of Gold is a new Free Company with a simple goal: building bonds between players and a focus on completing content, both new and old - this entails dungeons, trials, old Alliance and Savage raids, etc.

Our end-goal is to create a place where players feel welcome and come together to get better at the game, learn how to play certain classes and eventually tackle on harder content. I'd like to stress, however, that end-game savage raiding isn't the objective, but rather a welcome side-effect once we've built a team of friendly, capable players.

If the idea of having a family-and-friends environment in an FC is something that would appeal to you, please consider giving us a shot!

Send me or my partner in crime a /tell if you have any questions or are interested in applying (posting here is fine too).

Alexandros Laureas, Zenais Laureas.

----

Oh, lest I forget!

• Rank 8 FC, Grade 2 Buffs daily.
    • Cottage in Shirogane, with a workshop and a Hearty Bronco exploring the skies.
    • Garden and Chocobo stables ready.
    • Crafting installations on our basement for those ready to get their hands dirty!
    (0)
    Last edited by Odstarva; 08-19-2018 at 08:24 PM.

Player
    Character
    Ooji Oojiro
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Rogue Lv 30
    Hi. im a new player and im looking for a company that i can grow inside and have fun . u think have a place for me and a friend too in same position
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Zenais Laureas
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 70
    Absolutely! We'll be happy to have you and your friend. We'll contact you the next time you're online.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Neela Rishnee
    World
    Omega
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Hello !! Are you still recruiting ? I’m looking for a nice FC but I don’t play in the evening (UTC/GMT +2) but during the day. So I’m looking for an FC active on that hours, for event etc... So I would ask just in case, if I could fit ?
    (0)