Player

Suggestion to SE

I have been thinking about an annual community/event day where all special fates spawn at set times, allowing new players and players that have missed rare fates to complete and enjoy the content.
    It isn't hard to find threads complaining about Prey Online and Behemoth.
    I think having a set day will engage more people in them as of now on the rare occasion you can catch the fate, there is little involvement from players ( This experience will differ from player to player though)
    Anyway I didn't know how else to make the suggestion.

Thanks!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Prey Online, Couerlinga, and Behemoth are the only ones that are a pain to get. All the other achievement FATES actually spawn at a decent rate, you just have to check the zones. They aren't rare or even that uncommon.
    (0)

Player

I agree!
    I think it would still be good for new people to be able to join an event and give them the opportunity to do this content (also anyone that missed it)
    The only fates I am talking about are those hard to find, boss ones
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna Sol
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Paladin Lv 90
    Could be an event idea. Though I see this as something SE would leave up to the players to organize. I did all the achievement FATES a few months back. I just called out the achievement FATES in the hunt LS I am in and in NN and my FC and got a good number of people who came for each one. Surprisingly a lot of people also did not have the achievements for these FATES. A lot of the achievement FATES can also be soloed too.
    (0)
    Last edited by Thamorian; 08-23-2018 at 04:39 AM.