Player
    Character
    Riruriru Meia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Lalapalooza FC

Lalapalooza is a 4 year old FC. We were founded on the basis that we wanted FC members to be able to have control over as much of the FC related content as possible and not be beholden to the the whims of a certain few at the top of the FC food chain. We are a rather close knit group but are always welcoming and open to new players. We are not hardcore in any way really and enjoy engaging in all facets of the game. We randomly attempt to organise FC events etc but participation in these is not expected or mandatory and there's generally always someone online interested in doing something.

We have a medium house in the Goblet with all the extra's you'd expect like airships, chocobo stable, constantly running FC buffs and so on. We primarily use Discord for chat so the FC chat itself can feel slightly quiet. We are most active from 5pm BST to about 1AM BST on weekdays and weekends on most of the time.

And no, even though we are called LALApalooza, we are not exclusive to lalafells nor do we offer them any kind of advantage over other races. We just love Lalas and most of us are Lalas.

Drop Jajuno Juno or Riruriru Meia a tell or anyone else for an invite or more info.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Riruriru Meia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'll give this thread a quick bump to coincide with patch 4.4. Feel free to contact me in game if you want to know more.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Riruriru Meia
    World
    Cerberus
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80
    I'll give this a bump for anyone looking for an FC in preparation for Shadowbringers.
    (0)