Player
    Character
    Rinoa Valentine
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 80

Could past item codes that expired be brought to Mog Station?

Can we start getting items/minions that were available by code to come to Mog Station? Some of the codes have expired and even if we buy the item, we cannot use the code. For example, could you please bring the Set of Primogs minion to Mog Station since the codes expired December 31, 2016? I would love to be able to buy things like this but unfortunately even if I bought the soundtrack the code is expired. Just a thought.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Maximum Powerful
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    perhaps exclusive things should stay exclusive?
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Raijin Ventinus
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 70
    Then the item that being said exclusive item should drop in price, which is unlikely, so it's more effective to sell the executive item. If I buy an old physical CD, but if I don't get the special in game item, then what stops me from buying it digitally
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Linkci Lunarpaw
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    I'd like to see this as well. Despite diminishing the exclusivity of the people that purchased the item from the Square Enix store. After about a year that person usually doesn't care anymore.
    So why not bring these items to the masses for additional revenue for Square Enix and the FFXIV by making it available on the Mog Station?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    King Canadane
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Prismind View Post
    Then the item that being said exclusive item should drop in price, which is unlikely, so it's more effective to sell the executive item. If I buy an old physical CD, but if I don't get the special in game item, then what stops me from buying it digitally
    It was a bonus item to incentivise people into buying early. It was not intended to be the main draw to the items.
    If you can buy it digitally, go for it. Probably the better method for items that can be done this way.
    (0)

http://king.canadane.com

Player
    Character
    Mahrze Crossner
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by Canadane View Post
    It was a bonus item to incentivise people into buying early. It was not intended to be the main draw to the items.
    If you can buy it digitally, go for it. Probably the better method for items that can be done this way.
    I am hard pressed to believe that after all their obvious sale pitches about buying to get the codes in their LLPs. That's all FFXIV merch is: limited time real life DLC.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Luna P'
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70
    The main codes currently that don't work are:

Enterprise
    Dalamud
    Spoony Bard

Event minions:

Wind up Brickman

Codes that have expired but still work ( as I recently purchased most )

Primogs
    nidhogg
    Carbuncle/Moogle minions
    Hraesvalgar (however u spell his name...)

It'd be great to see the 2014/15 stuff brought back, given the insane exclusivity they did w/ lightning hair for a limited time back in 2014 it was interesting to see them bring this back in 2016/17 into the item mall, which sort of gives the impression that things will eventually make their way back, though a good chunk of the reason people often purchase is for minion codes that are worth it, (not to knock OST's etc because I love the music)

But definitely wanted to put that out there for anyone still hoping to get codes but fear they're expired.
    (1)