Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Rufuso Aesir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

Ok, lets do it, WHAT is wrong with this game?

Seriously, all&all i would like feedbacks from everyone,and that is not a happyhappy thread,I would love to know what you all think that this game is faulty at.If you have any opinion on how this game is missdoing things from A to Z please state it.I for one thing think that for such a good graphical game, there is a lot of backlashes.I have a couple arguments but, I would like to see what ppl think about it under General Discussion.

One thread(Wrap up).
    (4)
    Last edited by Ruf; 08-10-2018 at 05:01 PM.

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    The formula. Outside of PotD and Diadem, everything has been within the formula established in ARR, 5 years ago. Even PotD and Diadem have become part of the formula now, as we now have Heaven on High and Eureka.

We are still playing A Realm Reborn.

They don't dare step too far off of this established formula.

Everything feels the same. A dungeon is a dungeon is a dungeon. Trials are trials. Raids are trials. 24-man raids are a series of trials.
    (77)
    Last edited by MomomiMomi; 08-10-2018 at 05:00 PM.

Player
    Character
    Geno Reaper
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Gcd feels way too long, expecially in the end game content where mechanics are happening faster and faster
    (15)

Character
    Korbin Dallas
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    The general playerbase being of below average skill level and refusing any and all help to improve, and instead choosing to complain about "difficult" content.
    (56)

Player
    Character
    Geno Reaper
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by CorbinDallas View Post
    The general playerbase being of below average skill level and refusing any and all help to improve, and instead choosing to complain about "difficult" content.
    Adding to this. The faux taboo on parsers, they are obviously used and arguably needed in end game, but lack of tools for console players leaves us in the dark on what we could improve.
    (30)

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Boring and pointless itemization.

In reality, it doesn't matter what you're wearing. Yes, there's some tiny amount of min-maxing you can do, but it isn't necessary and there isn't much room to do it because we don't even have much choice in gear. We have one or two sets of current gear and that's pretty much it.

They could completely get rid of gear and it would have minimal effect on gameplay.
    (45)

Player
    Character
    Rufuso Aesir
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    I can not say I disagree so far even tho parser if a tricky topic with my opinion I'll just nod my head & let it fly by, logging out for now but yes I'm in agreements with what was said so far.Anything else?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Arya Yggdrasil
    World
    Zodiark
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    If you don't like it, don't play it or take a break. No reason to do negative criticism imo.
    (8)

Player
    Character
    Mihn Saruihn
    World
    Malboro
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 80
    Steep ilvl progression.
    Same old formula of grind x tomes get x gear that won't matter in a couple of months and repeat.
    Bottle neck tome grind.

Outside MSQ everything feels disjointed and lacking story or the connection to the world's been weak at best. SB has been feeling like a huge fanservice post expansion. If their writers are busy with 5.0 I'd understand that but the game's been lacking soul to me as of late making me feel less and less invested or interested in what's going on on the side. I feel like the devs and writers don't really care with every next "new" content they add.
    (20)

Character
    Korbin Dallas
    World
    Twintania
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by PerrinTaveren View Post
    If you don't like it, don't play it or take a break. No reason to do negative criticism imo.
    Yeah let's not air our frustrations with the game and give absolutely 0 feedback to the developers so they can continue to give us the same shitty "content" for the next 3 years. Oh boy I sure do love Eureka and Diadem! *thumbs up*
    (68)

Page 1 of 18 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast