Hybrid View

Player
    Character
    I'm Fire
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Cool Your New Family Awaits ("Pyros" Recruiting)

Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. I'm Fire, and I created Firesworn Nation because I sincerely believe I can foster a worthwhile experience for other players. There are many free companies to choose from, so allow me a moment to share with you why I believe we're well worth your consideration.

I created this free company when the game was first released, but I've only recently begun recruiting. I wanted to wait until I felt I could give it proper care and attention. I'm an active gamer with experience playing FFXI and FFXIV since their respective inceptions, and I have many years of experience managing guilds as large as one thousand people.

My goal is many-fold: to provide an engaging, helpful atmosphere (free of ego, minimal conflict); to help newer players with all of their needs (advice, gear, companions to play with); and to be competitive where it matters (events, PvP). Some of the many things you can expect from us include the following:

• New Player Friendly!
    • Tolerant, Helpful, and Friendly Guildmates
    • Tier 3 Boosts Active 24/7 (Different Boosts are Rotated Each Day)
    • Free Private Rooms at the Free Company Estate*
    • All Housing Content Unlocked (Both Air and Sea)
    • Many Ships Available for Free Company Use
    • Omni Crafters to Help Provide Gear and Other Items at Cost
    • Free Access to Potions, Materia, Seeds, Paint, Food, and Other Consumables in the Company Chest
    • Advice and People to Play with in Dungeons, Exploration, etc.
    • Competent Guidance on Classes, Jobs, Duties, Crafting, Gathering, Hunts, PvP, etc.
    • A Place Where Your Voice is Heard

I manage guilds as a democracy, choosing never to put myself above anyone else. That has always been very important to me. I spread out responsibilities to those who are both willing and able. You'll never be expected to take on any role you do not freely wish to volunteer for. Most importantly, I consider anyone who joins us to be part of a family. We put real life first of course, but we care for one another when we are in Eorzea together.

I hope you'll consider joining us!
    If you found this post interesting, please consider giving it a like.
    (3)
    Last edited by rswfire; 09-04-2018 at 04:38 PM.

2. 08-11-2018 04:26 AM

Player
    Character
    I'm Fire
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Time sure does fly when you're having fun!

It has been nearly a month since I started this thread and so much has happened since. Amazingly, we've grown so fast we managed to make Top 10 for our server.

While that was a nice achievement to see, it actually matters nought to me. We are not trying to compete with anyone. Our primary goal is to simply have fun.

With the server maintenance, I thought now might be a good time for an update on our guild...

We've obtained a medium house in the Goblet. It may seem silly, but I'm quite fond of the Immortal Flames, and so I've tried to keep them relevant in our guild. As such, you'll find plenty of cots in our house themed after them. This is just one example of how I've tried to instill a strong sense of community within our guild.

To that end, our house plays an important role. Currently, I'm working on an ambitious project. I've created seven alts and I'm grinding grand company seals with them in order to get them to second
    lieutenant, a requirement to own a room in the house.

These seven characters will occupy the first seven rooms, because they are meant to be extensions of our house. For example, one will contain a library setting while another features a full orchestra. I also plan to create an indoor arboretum of some kind, a museum of primals, and an art gallery made up of paintings from the sightseeing logs. I've been quite stuck on this idea because I think it will be really unique and meaningful. And, of course, fun!

I hope you will look us up in game. I can be reached on any of the following three characters.

- I'm Fire
    - Benevolent One
    - Malevolent One
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Devil Dragon
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 63
    I joined this Company when I first started to play a couple of weeks ago. Everyone is extremely friendly and helpful. They answered all of my nooby questions and helped me out whenever I was stuck. I’ve met a lot of nice people there and have made a lot of new friends. I am very grateful to have found a cool group of people to play with
    (1)

Player
    Character
    I'm Fire
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70
    Today marks our fifth anniversary. \o/
    (0)

6. 09-20-2018 03:44 PM

Player
    Character
    Robo Trigger
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 68
    I'm very interested in joining your FC if you'll have me How can I apply?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Obsessive Disorder
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 61
    Are you still recruiting?
    (0)