Threaded View

Player
    Character
    I'm Fire
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Cool Your New Family Awaits ("Pyros" Recruiting)

Thank you for taking the time to learn about us. I'm Fire, and I created Firesworn Nation because I sincerely believe I can foster a worthwhile experience for other players. There are many free companies to choose from, so allow me a moment to share with you why I believe we're well worth your consideration.

I created this free company when the game was first released, but I've only recently begun recruiting. I wanted to wait until I felt I could give it proper care and attention. I'm an active gamer with experience playing FFXI and FFXIV since their respective inceptions, and I have many years of experience managing guilds as large as one thousand people.

My goal is many-fold: to provide an engaging, helpful atmosphere (free of ego, minimal conflict); to help newer players with all of their needs (advice, gear, companions to play with); and to be competitive where it matters (events, PvP). Some of the many things you can expect from us include the following:

• New Player Friendly!
    • Tolerant, Helpful, and Friendly Guildmates
    • Tier 3 Boosts Active 24/7 (Different Boosts are Rotated Each Day)
    • Free Private Rooms at the Free Company Estate*
    • All Housing Content Unlocked (Both Air and Sea)
    • Many Ships Available for Free Company Use
    • Omni Crafters to Help Provide Gear and Other Items at Cost
    • Free Access to Potions, Materia, Seeds, Paint, Food, and Other Consumables in the Company Chest
    • Advice and People to Play with in Dungeons, Exploration, etc.
    • Competent Guidance on Classes, Jobs, Duties, Crafting, Gathering, Hunts, PvP, etc.
    • A Place Where Your Voice is Heard

I manage guilds as a democracy, choosing never to put myself above anyone else. That has always been very important to me. I spread out responsibilities to those who are both willing and able. You'll never be expected to take on any role you do not freely wish to volunteer for. Most importantly, I consider anyone who joins us to be part of a family. We put real life first of course, but we care for one another when we are in Eorzea together.

I hope you'll consider joining us!
    If you found this post interesting, please consider giving it a like.
    (3)
    Last edited by rswfire; 09-04-2018 at 04:38 PM.