Player
    Character
    Hylian Soul
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 53

How to see Yellow Gatherer Scrip exchange?

Hello,

I just recently hit 70 Botany and acquired 100 yellow gatherer's scrips by turning in collectables.

However, I don't see the option to exchange them for items in the Scrip Exchange in Idyllshire. Can anyone let me know if there is a quest I need to do or something?

Thanks in advance!

(0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    The scrip and tomestone menus for a given expansion are locked until you finish the x.0 story for that expansion.
    (1)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Also, Idyllshire isnt the best place to check in general. They may have changed the menus since i last looked, but none of the level 70 stuff was available there even after you finished the SB expansion. They added scrip exchange NPCs to the market areas in Limsa Gridania and Ul Dah, try one of those. But im thinking that Rong is right and youll need to clear a quest flag at the end of 4.0 to get at the 70 stuff.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Hylian Soul
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 53
    Hey everyone,

thanks for the answers. I just finished the Stormblood main scenario quests and still do not see the Yellow scrip turn in option when talking to any of the Scrip Exchange NPCs.

Is this a bug or is the quest non-story related?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Frizze Steeleblaze
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Check... the area near the retainer bell in rhalgrs. There might be an "introduce yourself" style quest that needs to be completed. Wait... are you looking for a seperate interface to exchange items for yellow scrips? Theres only one, the collectable appraiser. Rowenas house pays for items in red vs yellow based on their level(with yellow being primarily level 70 items, and red being lower). The only exception is the weekly custom deliveries allowance, which is paid in both red and yellow. If you mean spending the scrips you already have, its those same scrip exchange NPCs. When i talk to one it gives me a list of like 10 menus to pick from including all the red and yellow options.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Hylian Soul
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 53
    Quote Originally Posted by Frizze View Post
    If you mean spending the scrips you already have, its those same scrip exchange NPCs. When i talk to one it gives me a list of like 10 menus to pick from including all the red and yellow options.

Hi, yes im talking about this. I dont see that option for some reason. I only see red gatherer/crafter scrip turn in and blue scrip turn in. but I will look around for quests as I dont know what else to do. Thanks again.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lucerna Sainahs
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HylianSoul View Post
    Hi, yes im talking about this. I dont see that option for some reason. I only see red gatherer/crafter scrip turn in and blue scrip turn in. but I will look around for quests as I dont know what else to do. Thanks again.
    If you are in Idyllshire, they won't offer yellow scrip items. The scrip exchange vendor in Rhalgr's Reach (by the Western Rhalgr's Reach) Aetheryte will have them though!
    (2)