Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast
    Player
    Character
    Ceasaria Pheonixia
    World
    Moogle
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 80
    SE give us a Eureka relic that has no particular effect in Eureka, strange...
    (1)
    Quote Originally Posted by Jirah View Post
    All I want is one expansion where they reanalyze the jobs and make massive adjustments to unhomogenize them. This is Final Fantasy 14 not Club penguin I dont wish for jobs that only have 5 buttons going for them or play exactly the same as 2/3 other jobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by MitsukiKimura View Post
    This current card system needs to be unwritten, destroyed and never returned.

Player
    Character
    Vyncent Nolan
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Jxnibbles View Post
    They need to rethink the strength of the relic when people can get a 370 weapon from a 24man with very little effort . Maybe they should release the weapon upgrade in 24man after the relic step is released.
    The i240 relic step (only 5 ilvls below the raid weapon at the time and allowed for custom stats) released with 3.3. Pagos released 11 weeks after 4.3. Whether it was because of delays or the intentional staggering of releasing content, they didn't think it through. They should probably allow players to exchange their i270 relics for an i280 version on 4.4 release, possibly with fewer or no materia slots so as to not mess with the crafted i280 weapons.
    (0)
    Last edited by Vnolan; 08-19-2018 at 04:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Aster Enelysion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIHere View Post
    Then they wouldn't have the time to add in those sleeping dragons to halt the flow of movement in Logos. Next I wouldn't be surprised if Logos' version is CC immune.
    I could have sworn they said Logos was going to be a system we're using inside the next Eureka area, rather than the name of the area itself?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Mute Shellback
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Aster_E View Post
    I could have sworn they said Logos was going to be a system we're using inside the next Eureka area, rather than the name of the area itself?
    probably true and im misremembering.
    Either way I'm not holding my breath for the logos system.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Aster Enelysion
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by WhyAmIHere View Post
    probably true and im misremembering.
    Either way I'm not holding my breath for the logos system.
    Nor am I. Same with KH3 or the FFVII remake, but then we're running off into a tangent.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'dyalani Rhus
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Got stage 1 of my first pagos weapon today. About 5 days of grinding since I got the kettle to get enough light. I hate to think how long it will take me to upgrade to stage 2 (10 light crystals)or have enough PagosCrystals for stage 2&3...never mind repeating this for all my other jobs anemos weapons. Good grief what "casual" player is going to do this? Prob easier to just cap mendacity for 3 weeks and kill kefka 4 times for a 360 then upgrade with raba coins to 370. Think I might just do that once mendacity cap comes off and just get 1 complete pagos weapon unless they nerf it. Way too much time required to do what I done in anemos as get em all
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Nestama Eynfoetsyn
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by HyoMinPark View Post
    Casual players can already get decent weapons fairly easily and for far less effort than the Pagos relics, though, and have been able to for a while now. Some of which outright outclass the relics.
    Gonna piggy back off of your response to add in: If casual players are patient, they can just wait for the Ivalice raid to make it possible for them to get their Tome weapon. At the moment, upgrading the tome weapon (via Ivalice) is way easier than doing Pagos.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Deceptus Keelon
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    The fact that it syncs to ilvl 300 is beyond stupid.

It is supposed to be a continuation of the previous Eureka content. . . You know the content that gave you 355 gear?

You can't effectively use the gear you obtained in the previous content to do the new content that upgrades it.

That is terribly bad game design.. IMHO that's why the mobs seem to have such high HP, because it feels like it should have been tuned for 355 gear, not 300 gear.

Imagine if your raiding, and the gear that drops is 370 but the next raid tier synced you down to 320. That would be similar to what Pagos is doing. No one would stand for that.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Aileen Pureheart
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    I have grinded all of the relics from the previous expansions at a minimum 3 times for my favorite jobs. With Pagos, I am very much in doubt I will complete any of them. My friends have decided to grind just the challenge log and stop there because we have little other time remaining to cap our tomes. With Anemos NM train, we were able to do Eureka AND grind our tomes but this is not the case with Pagos. At our current rate of leveling via the challenge logs, we will get 2 levels per week and that will take us 15 more weeks to complete the grind to 35 and possibly a relic. Think about that for a moment... FIFTEEN weeks for a relic step... its insane and in only 4 weeks we will have 4.4 which will invalidate the whole zone with all of the new content. I mean think about it... in 15 weeks it will be December and we will have had Pagos's replacement by then.

That's just the relic, I wont even dare touch the other content in there which is the Bunny FATE. Every time I have seen people following a bunny around, I watch them disappear around a corner and moments later, running for their lives from a level 40 dragon which gives them painful instant death when it catches them.

The whole zone feels like it was purposely designed to block the NM train in every way possible without any consideration that their efforts were ruining that which made the zone fun for anybody who is not into a Korean grinder. I want Eureka to be fun, I really REALLY do... but I have no idea what they can do to salvage this mess so late in the cycle. I mean... at this point, they can probably nerf every step by 80% after the next zone comes out and hopefully it will be better. If its another Pagos though, I'll probably place all my Anemos relics onto a small boat, send them off into the sea and set it ablaze with my Bard Zeta relic from the shore.

SE please give the train option back to us, your a business... a business that is into selling subscriptions. People that are having fun are willing to pay their subscription. Does it really matter if there playing the game the way you want? Does it? If were having fun and paying the subscription, who really cares? You have your money, we have our fun, its all good. There comes a point where sticking to your principles becomes counterproductive to everything you are trying to achieve. Let us have our fun, we will let you have our money. Its a simple business decision, its time to make it.
    (16)

Player
    Character
    Edax Royeaux
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Hyperia View Post
    I have grinded all of the relics from the previous expansions at a minimum 3 times for my favorite jobs. With Pagos, I am very much in doubt I will complete any of them. My friends have decided to grind just the challenge log and stop there because we have little other time remaining to cap our tomes. With Anemos NM train, we were able to do Eureka AND grind our tomes but this is not the case with Pagos. At our current rate of leveling via the challenge logs, we will get 2 levels per week and that will take us 15 more weeks to complete the grind to 35 and possibly a relic. Think about that for a moment... FIFTEEN weeks for a relic step... its insane and in only 4 weeks we will have 4.4 which will invalidate the whole zone with all of the new content. I mean think about it... in 15 weeks it will be December and we will have had Pagos's replacement by then.

That's just the relic, I wont even dare touch the other content in there which is the Bunny FATE. Every time I have seen people following a bunny around, I watch them disappear around a corner and moments later, running for their lives from a level 40 dragon which gives them painful instant death when it catches them.

The whole zone feels like it was purposely designed to block the NM train in every way possible without any consideration that their efforts were ruining that which made the zone fun for anybody who is not into a Korean grinder. I want Eureka to be fun, I really REALLY do... but I have no idea what they can do to salvage this mess so late in the cycle. I mean... at this point, they can probably nerf every step by 80% after the next zone comes out and hopefully it will be better. If its another Pagos though, I'll probably place all my Anemos relics onto a small boat, send them off into the sea and set it ablaze with my Bard Zeta relic from the shore.

SE please give the train option back to us, your a business... a business that is into selling subscriptions. People that are having fun are willing to pay their subscription. Does it really matter if there playing the game the way you want? Does it? If were having fun and paying the subscription, who really cares? You have your money, we have our fun, its all good. There comes a point where sticking to your principles becomes counterproductive to everything you are trying to achieve. Let us have our fun, we will let you have our money. Its a simple business decision, its time to make it.
    Will anyone of who abandoned Pagos be even able to access Eureka #3?
    (3)

Page 66 of 101 FirstFirst ... 16 56 64 65 66 67 68 76 ... LastLast