Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by SenorPatty View Post
    On mobile and net connection is slow atm so I have to ask here: did they nerf anything in Eureka so that I can waltz through it like butter?
    Not that I know of they buffed the exp and let you buy feathers with protean crystals but that seems to be it
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Thyn'a Sindyrl
    World
    Siren
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    I was extremely disappointed that they reused the same music. I love that song, even have in in my house playlists, but it took them THIS LONG to give us Pagos and they couldn't bother to make at least a new map song?

It's a neat map so far, though I'm a little annoyed because the people I've grouped with are lazy people that only wanna wait for the train to pop stuff and are not actually trying to work on figuring out stuff.

Just more people following the crowd.

Beautiful map and had fun with the NMs I've seen.
    (9)
    Last edited by Anarnee; 08-08-2018 at 12:40 AM.

Player
    Character
    Ein Vaer
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    Did a bunny FATE called Down The Rabbit Hole (20) or something, a yeti boss that took forever cause of all the people. Gave 0 exp. Got a bunny NPC following me afterwards. (You need the temporary buff or you can't interact with box even if someone else spawns it) You get a carrot usable thing by the duty timer. Keep using it on the bunny and it will tell you which direction. Found the chest, silver box. 10k gil and a tier 6 savage aim. Might be better later on when you are higher level, chest was near level 23 mobs so I had to make sure I didn't aggro.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Inigo Meowtoya
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Do you lose xp at the early levels if you raise or are you immune until a certain level like Anemos?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    James Oakes
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by ElazulHP View Post
    Do you lose xp at the early levels if you raise or are you immune until a certain level like Anemos?
    you lose it at any level
    (9)

Player
    Character
    Cassandra Solidor
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by KDSilver View Post
    From what I understood, couldn't test it myself, but it seems fate doesn't give xp any longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by AxlStream View Post
    Wait. Fates dont give xp? Whats the bloody point then!
    Elemental Conflict FATEs don't. These involve the bunnies, who you have to rescue before they lead you to treasure. Most people are avoiding them at the moment because the bunnies go into high level areas.
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Xixi Eclipse
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    yeah, considering the loss of the mount, you lose exp even at 20... so it's worse than starting anemos fresh. You'd think you could at least get a few levels in before it starts pinging you again. maybe I'm missing something, but can't tell which fates are for exp, and not interested in wasting 20 minutes and getting jack. All I've managed to do so far is waste time, get nothing, and go backwards.
    (6)

Player
    Character
    Nonononono Nonononono
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Samurai Lv 90
    I look forward to the train once spawn conditions are figured out it'll be easy fate train city.

The Bunny Fate is terrible & everyone is avoiding it like the plague. What were they thinking 0xp 0Rewards RNG Treasure Bunny for 1 person even if grouped only that person gets RNG Bunny gets the reward.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    M'leineya Leoh
    World
    Phoenix
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    So far I aint seeing anything different from Pagos I haven't already seen in Anemos except different monster skins, different climate, different weather, a terrain that's more of a maze, different currency, and pointless bunny fates (by which I mean no experience points.) I've heard some mobs require you to change to walk stance to sneak past undetected.

Fates seem to take longer to spawn, there's no riding yet, and people keep dropping out after 2 or 3 fates because that's how many have been found at the moment.

I'm not impressed.
    (10)
    Last edited by geekgirl101; 08-08-2018 at 02:54 AM.
    Gaius van Baelsar: Nor is this unknown to your masters. Which prompts the question: what came first, the chicken or the egg?

Player
    Character
    Robin Icebrand
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamAngel-Ren View Post
    I'm pretty sure once everyone has reached the maximum lvl for Pagos, we'll be chasing the bunny XD
    Especially once we figure out if there are rewards that aren't gil/pagos crystals. I wouldn't be surprised if there's some unique loot that can only be obtained from using these bunnies.
    (0)

Page 3 of 101 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 53 ... LastLast