Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Player

Asking for well wishes

Well... I find myself in a position where I'd like to ask for some good wishes. This has little to do with FFXIV, other than I'm a dedicated player. I dunno if this will work, but I'll ask anyways. From one player to the community, please send well wishes/prayers/luck my way.

Again, I have to step away from ffxiv, but this time, I'm in the midst of a custody battle that turned criminal just a few hours ago. I dunno what to do with myself other than to keep fighting. Forget Kaiva, saving my kids from the situation they got trapped in is my only priority.

Hope all goes well. See ya when this is over, OF community.
    (19)

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by KaivaC View Post
    Well... I find myself in a position where I'd like to ask for some good wishes. This has little to do with FFXIV, other than I'm a dedicated player. I dunno if this will work, but I'll ask anyways. From one player to the community, please send well wishes/prayers/luck my way.

Again, I have to step away from ffxiv, but this time, I'm in the midst of a custody battle that turned criminal just a few hours ago. I dunno what to do with myself other than to keep fighting. Forget Kaiva, saving my kids from the situation they got trapped in is my only priority.

Hope all goes well. See ya when this is over, OF community.
    Good luck to you and your family.
    (9)

Character
    Lilila Lila
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 80
    Take care of yourself, and good luck getting your kids back.
    (7)

Player
    Character
    Sprinkles Cupcake
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    As a mommy-to-be, I can't imagine what you're going through. Good luck to you and your kids. I wish you all the best.
    (5)

Player

I am confused, is this a new form of bait? Not trying to be a dick or anything just confused as to what this has to be with FFXIV. Isn't this something one normally brings up with close friends or family?
    (18)

Player
    Character
    Blackmage Vivi
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Awha View Post
    I am confused, is this a new form of bait? Not trying to be a dick or anything just confused as to what this has to be with FFXIV. Isn't this something one normally brings up with close friends or family?
    not in this day in age its all about telling everyone everywhere your baggage.
    (13)

Player
    Character
    Y'dyalani Rhus
    World
    Louisoix
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Hopefully all is well with your family and we will see you bacK
    (4)

Player
    Character
    Soma Kagami
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Awha View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Musashidon View Post
    not in this day in age its all about telling everyone everywhere your baggage.

I'm not sure why it's considered a sin if someone wants to embrace and ask the gaming community that they play with for support and warm wishes. Yes, you're not trying to be a butt. But, you're still coming across as one by acting insensitive. I swear, empathy and sympathy are lost arts these days, as well as tact.

Literally, if you have nothing nice to say about the situation, then don't post at all.

This is why we get the negative "nice community" memes sometimes.

Good luck with your family, Kaiva. XIV will always be here when you get back, it's not going anywhere.
    (20)
    Last edited by Sigma-Astra; 08-07-2018 at 09:51 AM.

Player
    Character
    Nessa Goddessly
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 90
    Goodluck Kaiva, I hope everything works out, and you get your kids back safe and sound.
    (5)

Player
    Character
    Momomi Momi
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Alchemist Lv 90
    Good luck Mommy or Daddy.
    (4)

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast