Player
    Character
    Namimi Nami
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70

[FC] Mag Mell's shores are open to you...

Who are we?

Mag Mell is a free company on the Adamantoise server founded by a duo with 10+ years of MMORPG, guild, and leadership experience. We offer membership curation to alleviate the sorts of culture clashes prone to “anything goes” environments. Our rules are clearly outlined and applied to all members regardless of rank or social ties.

What are our goals?

Most importantly, we want to cultivate a community of friends who enjoy playing together in one another’s company. Everything from treasure maps and alliance raids to relic weapon grinds is more fun in good company. Further down the road, we will be glad to offer all “proper” FC benefits like buffs, a decked-out house and support for budding crafters.

Who can join?

Anyone! We care more about your personality and values than your skill or knowledge of the game. All you need to do is read and agree to our rules (posted on discord and the lodestone) then take a brief intake interview (your choice of in-game chat or discord). Decided you’d rather not be a member? No problem! We have a policy of amicably parting ways with those who left the company in good standing. No more awkward S Rank groups.

How do I join?

Contact Namimi Nami in game or on discord (Vexia#0219). Send a friend request if I’m AFK!
    Our Discord https://discord.gg/2Ff2DrW

We look forward to hearing from you soon!
    (0)
    Last edited by Namimi; 08-17-2018 at 12:52 PM.

Player
    Character
    Namimi Nami
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Event: A Realm Reborn Pony Farm

Open to anyone with a disciple of war or magic job level 50+ (Free Company membership not required)

Date & Time: Friday, September 7th at 9 p.m. EDT/6 p.m. PDT

Let’s get together and beat those pre-patch doldrums with a good, old-fashioned pony farm! We’ll get together in the pug-chat voice channel of the Mag Mell Discord and tour the primals of A Realm Reborn on a quest to beat them up and take their equine friends. That’s the way things be sometimes.

If you are not favored by RNG and fail to win a pony with us after defeating at least one primal, don’t despair! I’ll enter any participant who doesn’t get a pony with us into a drawing to win 100k gil at the end of the night. Drawing will be performed via a list randomizer. You do not have to be present at the time of the drawing, but the gil can only be given out to players on the Adamantoise server.

Send a whisper to Namimi Nami before the designated time on Friday to RSVP!

Timetable:
    • At 9:00 EDT, we will begin filling the party with free company members and anyone with an RSVP; please be online to guarantee your spot!
    • At 9:10 EDT, we will open a party finder on the Adamantoise server.
    • At 9:20 EDT, we will open the party finder to the Aether datacenter to fill spots if any remain.

Runs will be unsynched and undersized (if necessary). We will plan to farm for at least 90 minutes but expect the event to last longer, provided there is enough interest in continuing.

I hope to see you there!

Update: There is a thunderstorm forecast for my area tonight. If the storms aren’t severe, then the Pony Farm will proceed as planned. If they do become severe, I will be unable to use the internet for a time. This may lead to the farm being postponed or completely rescheduled. In the latter case, I will update this post again announcing the rescheduled date and times.
    (0)
    Last edited by Namimi; 09-08-2018 at 02:08 AM.