Player
    Character
    Usagi Tsukiino
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70

Gilgamess - Join the hot mess express! «MESS»

Thanks for clicking on this thread! Welcome, I'm Chris the owner of the hot mess express we like to call Gilgamess. A socially active lgbtq+ fc on Gilgamesh!

About Us

Gilgamess is a small LGBTQ+ FC on Gilgamesh. We focus on content clearing for new members, end game for veteran players, personal goals for everyone and not to mention forming a friendship!

We have a diverse group of members ranging from sprouts to players who started at the dawn of a realm reborn. If you think you'll feel outta place, trust me you wont. Were just a bunch of misfits to begin with

We prefer our members to be who they truly are. This means we allow them to speak and act however they choose. We want you to be as comfortable as possible, while enjoying a judgmental free atmosphere. DISCLAIMER: however hate speech, bigotry and harassment will not be tolerated!

FC Offers

Gilgamess runs multiple events daily & weekly! Some examples are listed below.

One Airship
    One Garden Patch
    Weekly map events
    Daily Roulettes
    Mount farming
    Content clearing
    Learning Parties
    Diadem Exploration
    Eureka
    &MORE

We offer housing to our members where you can repair your broken gear, stable your chocobos and more. We have two buffs running consistently, heat of the battle II & members choice. At the moment Gilgamess supplies members with one garden patch, one airship and plenty of volunteer projects to keep members involved within the FC.

We also offer an active, goofy in game chat room. Followed by a more active discord (usually in voice chat). Organized to fulfill your needs in game as well as cure your boredom out of game. We also encourage our members to join voice chat even if you are shy

Interested?

Lastly remember Gilgamess is a community formed solely to enjoy each others company. It's a small community built on quirkiness and friendship. If you have any other questions regarding the above information, or something wasn't answered, please don't hesitate to message me in game or on discord!

We also love the feedback from our members and are always open for suggestions. Don't forget this FC is built around members needs. We want to be the best FC that we can be. You will always have a voice.

In Game: Usagi Tsukiino

Discord: Christopher#1427
    (0)
    Last edited by crysillian; 08-05-2018 at 10:20 AM.

Player
    Character
    Waifu Material
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 70
    I've been in the FC for a bit over a month now and it has been a very fun experience. Between meeting new people, running new releases together and voice chatting throughout random times during the day it has been amazing. I'm glad to be apart of a community that accepts everyone who joins, including those who are just starting the game and helping out those in need. Whether you like to run maps, just starting the game, doing dungeons or high end raiding you will find someone in this FC willing to run them with you. Together as an FC we have already achieved our first house too and are getting people to end game! I love it.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Naoki Ikuto
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Black Mage Lv 70
    Ive been apart of the FC for at least a month. And I can tell you that everyday has been a new experience. Chris the FC leader has been nothing but helpful and fun to be around. Being able to voice chat between the other members on a daily basis has been a wonderful experience! Ive been in a few different FCs over the past few months but Gilgamess has been the only one that I felt welcomed and loved and actually wanted. But, if you want a smaller FC that you can learn and gain friendships between others and play with people that have the same interest as yourself, Then come join us! I started to tell myself "Naoki jump out on a limb and do something you've never done before!" and that was joining a smaller FC. Im so used to being in bigger FC but sacrificing a bigger plot of land in Shirogane to join a smaller FC, has been the best thing I ever did!
    (1)