Player
    Character
    Claire Fox
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 70

Achievement Tracker HUD?

Maybe it's just the lazy in me... but wouldn't it be neat to have a little HUD showing a couple of achievements that you want to actively track? It can take a bit to search through the achievements list for the one you want to check on sometimes. Like going for the 1,000 dungeons, or seeing how many synths you've completed so far towards a level range for one of your crafters? This would probably only be applicable to achievements that require more than a single trigger or items.

It doesn't necessarily need to be a HUD. It could be under the new "Relevant" Category in the Achievements menu as "Tracking" or "Watched"?

What do you all think?
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Adeacia Lightheart
    World
    Adamantoise
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Not a bad idea I think. Set achievements that require a lot of stuff for easy access so you can tell how much further to go.

I approve.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Y'kayah Tia
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 50
    That'd be really helpful. We've got a "favorites" section on some other lengthy lists (like the crafting log and market board). This would sort of be the Achievements window equivalent of that, letting us quickly check the ones we're interested in at the moment without having to dig through the whole interface each time to find them.

Another possibility to make them even more readily visible would be to let the quest tracker track other things besides just quests. In LOTRO, the quest tracker can be set to also show deeds you're working on (which are sort of equivalent to achievements in this game), which can be pretty helpful.
    (0)