Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80

Remove useless Rowena's Token

Hey SE, I just bought some of these Rowena's Token (Regional Folklore) on accident from the Scrip Exchange NPC. No big deal, Red Scrips are a dime a dozen, but apparently they're not used for anything anymore. Why can you still buy them?

Please remove them from the vendor.

Please correct me if I am mistaken, but I can't find any use for them. They are definitely no longer used for the purpose of buying the Regional Folklore books.

Problem solved, nothing to see here.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raldo; 07-31-2018 at 02:20 PM.

Player
    Character
    Stellafreyja Nox
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    You do still use them though. You buy the Folklore tomes with them (you need 50 Rowena Tokens). Unless you've bought all the Folklore tomes, at which point, yes they would be useless. You spend them at the table over in Rhalgr's Reach. But they are absolutely not useless.
    (3)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Rhalgr's huh... hmm I only checked Idyllshire

Right you are. Carry on then.

Dear square enix, you have way too many tokens to keep track of, and your own item database is less useful than other 3rd party databases.
    (0)
    Last edited by Raldo; 07-31-2018 at 02:22 PM.

Player
    Character
    Squintina Nightgard
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Scholar Lv 90
    While SE should make it easier to know if an item is used as a currency for other items, if you had searched for it you would have seen the other items:

https://na.finalfantasyxiv.com/lodes...al+Folklore%29

Just telling you in case you ever to search for tome usage in their official DB again
    (2)
    Squintina's Comprehensive Controller Guide:
    akhmorning.com/resources/controller-guide/

Rival Wings Revival Discord:
    discord.gg/pvprevival

Player
    Character
    Ves Kolloth
    World
    Jenova
    Main Class
    Reaper Lv 90
    I just wasted 1500 red gather scripts to have 50 Rowena's Token(Regional Folklore). BUT i don't need them i need the Blue gather's scripts to unlock the last 2 folklores i need. Is their a way i can exchange Regional for Blue Gatherers Scripts?
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Nope. Luckily, red scrips are easy to get.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tattersail Nightwish
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    you can get deliniations and (forget the name) manual which provide big crafting XP boosts (unless you're all 70's).
    You can get Crafting materia V's, which you can at least sell for nice gil. Unless you have tens of millions already but for me a nice quick 200k - 300k every Tuesday is welcome
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Raldo Volca
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Marauder Lv 80
    Quote Originally Posted by TattersailNightwish View Post
    you can get deliniations and (forget the name) manual which provide big crafting XP boosts (unless you're all 70's).
    You can get Crafting materia V's, which you can at least sell for nice gil. Unless you have tens of millions already but for me a nice quick 200k - 300k every Tuesday is welcome
    I'm not sure who you're replying to, but uhhhh I think you misread. No one's asking what they can spend their Red Scrips on.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Tattersail Nightwish
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Weaver Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldo View Post
    I'm not sure who you're replying to, but uhhhh I think you misread. No one's asking what they can spend their Red Scrips on.
    Sorry, that's what I took "Red Scrips are a dime a dozen, but apparently they're not used for anything anymore" to mean.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ellisaria Perth
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Quote Originally Posted by AndreD69 View Post
    I just wasted 1500 red gather scripts to have 50 Rowena's Token(Regional Folklore). BUT i don't need them i need the Blue gather's scripts to unlock the last 2 folklores i need. Is their a way i can exchange Regional for Blue Gatherers Scripts?
    This! I just did this too. Why are we able to buy the tokens for SB in Idyl when we can't spend them there? If you expect me to remember what tokens I need two years later when I'm coming back for outdated fishing stuff to tackle for fun, you would be sorely disappointed. I went with the logical "I'm here for Regional Folklore books" *buys Regional Folklore tokens* didn't expect to need currency for a scrip that's not even gatherable anymore. Delete Blue scrip tokens please and just make it all regional folklore!
    (0)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast