Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast
    Greetings all,

Yoshida's most recent post lets players know the current plan for the World Merge.

Quote Originally Posted by Naoki_Yoshida View Post
    Hello everyone, Producer/Director Yoshida here.

I’d first like to thank you for all of your posts.
    I’ve been looking at the threads across all regions and I’m sorry that this has caused a huge disturbance amongst each of the regions.

Currently, we're seeing a lot of feedback that favors plan ②, and we're considering revisions that use plan ② as a base while retaining the merits of plan ④. The operations and development teams will continue to gather everyone’s feedback while we investigate further. This is also a technical matter and we also need to confirm schedule timing, so I’m sorry to say that we’ll need some additional time and that this will continue through the weekend and into the start of next week.

For the Topics announcement, we considered temporarily taking it down, but we decided against that as we feared that if players were unable to see the information, you wouldn’t be able to discuss it with the same background knowledge. Therefore, we’ll be keeping the current announcement up as we go into next week.

Just to reiterate, there are a lot of players that are voicing their concerns, and we will strive to find an acceptable balance as much as possible before moving forward. Therefore please keep this in mind and try to understand our reasoning.
    (92)
    Matt "Bayohne" Hilton - Community Team

Player
    Quote Originally Posted by Murugan View Post
    So then transfer to whatever server the Trabians end up?

Stop whining over a non-issue. Did you even read what Option 2 says? It still allows for transfers.
    Well it does change things, what's to say my linkshell will want to go with me if they could just all autotransfer to the same server?

*gives you a hug because you clearly need one lol

Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Just to reiterate, there are a lot of players that are voicing their concerns, and we will strive to find an acceptable balance as much as possible before moving forward. Therefore please keep this in mind and try to understand our reasoning.
    Damned if you do, damned if you don't. I hope you guys make the right decision.
    (3)
    Last edited by JackDaniels; 02-11-2012 at 04:23 AM.

Player
    Character
    Holy Dragoon
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Dragoon Lv 90
    Thanks for the official on this Bayohne.
    (1)

Character
    Behemoth King
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Bayohne View Post
    Hello everyone.

I appreciate your patience as we worked to get Yoshida's post translated. Please take a look.
    "I was chosen to LEAD, not to READ"
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Boye Fran
    World
    Leviathan
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 60
    Quote Originally Posted by Yoshida
    I understand that it is technically more difficult to do plan B than plan D, but as a now paying customer I simply do not care. I am not only contributing to the support of the game, but am referring friends and family to play. You need more being brought to the table now to validate payment. You can't hold the same standard of customer service as you did before when it was free.

Since when did a customer get a version of what they asked for that was easier technically on the worker? We're not talking about harsh conditions or the like. We're just talking about how you MAY have to do more planning in work for the more logical option in server merging. Then do it. No one is going to be sympathetic and compromise for a half assed version of it because it's your job to see it through with the quality you and your company promised the player base. Remember? Or did they really mean that we should start paying so that FFXIV can work it's way to the middle?
    (10)

Player
    Character
    Fiofel Zalalafell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 1
    While none of us can stop it now, as long as we can spread the info to derail NEW server rage threads...

I can't lock mine and it's been rendered largely obsolete with the new information. There will be a lot of folks that won't read the Dev Tracker responses and all they'll see on the front page is Hot Coffees relating to server merges.
    (1)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Fiosha_Maureiba View Post
    While none of us can stop it now, as long as we can spread the info to derail NEW server rage threads...

I can't lock mine and it's been rendered largely obsolete with the new information. There will be a lot of folks that won't read the Dev Tracker responses and all they'll see on the front page is Hot Coffees relating to server merges.
    Spam quote Baho! Stop the rage! Save the forums!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Fiofel Zalalafell
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 1
    Quote Originally Posted by BrusselSprout View Post
    Spam quote Baho! Stop the rage! Save the forums!
    The forums can't be saved. They can only be destroyed slower.
    (6)

Player

Quote Originally Posted by Fiosha_Maureiba View Post
    The forums can't be saved. They can only be destroyed slower.
    So true...so true.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Teknoman Blade
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Gladiator Lv 60
    A 2-4 fusion might work out nicely.
    (1)

"There are many difficult times ahead, but you must keep your sense of humor, work through the tough situations and enjoy yourself".

http://neogaf.guildwork.com//

Page 62 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 52 60 61 62 63 64 72 ... LastLast