Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Player
    Character
    Orlane Armilly
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    People wait for that since the release of the job. It should be cool to just remove the box, or the possibility of customizing it. Or at least, make it like the BRD for arrows : change it with the weapon.

And why can't we play synthetic music with the Box ? Making Eorzea a night club... The dream. /joke
    (0)
    "Là où il n'y a pas d'imagination, il n'y a pas d'horreur." Sherlock Holmes, Une étude en rouge, Conan Doyle

Player
    isnt it messed up that goblet is a housing area and not a tiny goblin
    Character
    Dusk Himmel
    World
    Ravana
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 90
    i wish there was a way to hide it not so much MCH since alot of BRD/MCH gear doesnt really clip through the gear
    but the ast Card holder clips like no tomorrow
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lufie Newleaf
    World
    Ragnarok
    Main Class
    Monk Lv 90
    Would just like text command to hide the hip lunchbox, like we had for gauss barrel, but make it so the change is shown to other players too. No reason to change my appearance if I'm the only person who can see it.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Ritza Solair
    World
    Behemoth
    Main Class
    Machinist Lv 79
    Mch is a new class, new in a lore sence too, the "luchbox" Aethotrainsmiter & Gauss barrel are new items to make the class work while using pre-existing firearms (u see non-MCH NPC's using guns every so often but all they do is the auto-attack with a few "tools" for other skills). Seriously ur Avi is like the 2nd MCH to ever exist & ur "senpi" is the gear-creator's assisant, the whole class is maybe a year old unlike all other classes which have been around for damn near forever.

Thats the reason "Lore-wise" both those things are always the same... I can't explain why its only dyeable when the gun is thou
    (0)
    What some see as "distracted" is really "fathoming the unfathomable" - last words from an Ul'dahn Mercurial Chemister at the battle of Carteneau

Player
    Character
    Orlane Armilly
    World
    Shiva
    Main Class
    Gunbreaker Lv 80
    Wait, HW has been released like 3 years ago...
    If it's the lore the issue, we can make a little quest like "X thinks you're not very glammy" and there you are.
    I just think they don't want to work on it. They have the time to make the BRD plays some music but not to allow MCH to change their lunchox or totally hide the Gauss Barrel...
    I look like an old dad when I talk like this /laugh
    (0)
    "Là où il n'y a pas d'imagination, il n'y a pas d'horreur." Sherlock Holmes, Une étude en rouge, Conan Doyle

Player
    Character
    Cerryl Lorinth
    World
    Lamia
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 80
    The visible gun barrel that makes most guns ugly bothers me far more than the box.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rurulu Namilu
    World
    Excalibur
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Kurando View Post
    It's seems to have been a HW thing doesn't it. I mean AST has the clip-on pouch containing cards... which I never really understood because I thought the cards were taken from the rotating Astrometer.

The AST card sleeve is basically a Duel Disk from Yu-Gi-Oh!
    (0)
    Fried popoto enthusiast.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2