Character
    Kaelie Niie
    World
    Gilgamesh
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Hey All!

The full Fan Festival 2018 in Las Vegas merchandise list is now available on the official merch site here.
    It's still sad that you do not realize that this America, and do not stock larger sizes for apparel.
    (0)
    I'd rather be in Zitah

Player
    Character
    Kazuko Kobayashi
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Lancer Lv 70
    Is the merch only available at the event? Or are you able to get the items later from the square enix store online? I was mainly looking at the https://ffxivfanfestmerch.square-eni...ary-poster-set
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lan Elessel
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 90
    Is there any way for us to change the payment method for pre-orders? Both my cards expire before the 2-3 week payment date as indicated by the site, but after many back and forth with support, it seems like there is absolutely no way to change it for some reason. In fact, the credit card I listed already got canceled due security reason (the bank mailing my new card replacement to the wrong address). The pre-order code is only one time as well. I’m really in a bind here and would appreciate some kind of solution... paying onsite or giving us an option to update payment information.
    (0)

Quote Originally Posted by feeshyfeesh View Post
    Is there any way for us to change the payment method for pre-orders? Both my cards expire before the 2-3 week payment date as indicated by the site, but after many back and forth with support, it seems like there is absolutely no way to change it for some reason. In fact, the credit card I listed already got canceled due security reason (the bank mailing my new card replacement to the wrong address). The pre-order code is only one time as well. I’m really in a bind here and would appreciate some kind of solution... paying onsite or giving us an option to update payment information.
    Greetings,

Apologies for the delay in getting a response to this issue as we were working closely with the Square Enix Store team to ensure we could provide an accurate update!
    The Square Enix Store team will be sending an email next week to customers who have requested (or request) assistance on this issue.

You’ll simply need to follow the instructions in the email in order to update your payment information and you should be all set!

Once again, apologies on the delayed response, and we look forward to seeing you at Fan Festival!
    (2)
    Chenin "Luxpheras" Matthews - Community Team

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Luxpheras View Post
    Greetings,

Apologies for the delay in getting a response to this issue as we were working closely with the Square Enix Store team to ensure we could provide an accurate update!
    The Square Enix Store team will be sending an email next week to customers who have requested (or request) assistance on this issue.

You’ll simply need to follow the instructions in the email in order to update your payment information and you should be all set!

Once again, apologies on the delayed response, and we look forward to seeing you at Fan Festival!
    People should start receiving emails now! I received mine.

I unfortunately need to stay in this email chain because there wasn't a way for me to change anything.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Sachiko Kumagai
    World
    Goblin
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 81
    WELL I just received a notification that my order is processed after attempting to cancel my order (which I couldn’t confirm went through) and as a workaround, change payment method to a card that would decline this payment just in case it didn’t cancel (which I received an error). I also sent a help ticket yesterday providing all the screenshots and information.

-In the confirmation email from today, it provides this email address, storesupport@square-enix.com, to write to if there are any issues. I’ve tried twice to forward my help ticket info so they can see I attempted to cancel and I can’t even do that bc THE EMAIL DOESN’T EXIST.

**Did anyone else experience the same issue when following up with the confirmation email today?**
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cyrillo Rongway
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    Red Mage Lv 90
    Most of my items checked out okay (that is to say, they were listed on the invoice at prices such that the 8.25% sales tax brought them up to the prices advertised in the merch preorder site).

However, "Final Fantasy XIV - THE BEST [BLU-RAY DISC MUSIC]" was listed on the invoice at $54.00 but still incurred a $4.46 tax.
    (1)
    Error 3102 Club, Order of the 52nd Hour

Player
    Character
    Heixin Xiaoshuita
    World
    Cactuar
    Main Class
    Warrior Lv 90
    I too was charged $54 on the invoice and an additional $4.46 for THE BEST OST.

I was also told that my Red Mage pin order would be removed since it is out of stock and it's not listed on the invoice but I was charged an additional $14.46 ($10 for RDM pin and $4.46 on tax).
    (0)

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5