Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
    Player
    Character
    Limecat Indignatio
    World
    Hyperion
    Main Class
    White Mage Lv 90
    Actually, another idea: The final boss is going to be Alpha. Your choice of whatever shenanigans bring this about:
    Omega decides to see where the strength of your party comes from(whether it's because of Alpha himself lending you battle power inside the sim, or your character).
    Alpha is ultimately part of Omega, and he recalls/absorbs/fuses for the fight.
    You beat Omega, but this simply means that Alpha is now the strongest component of the 'Scape and immediately takes Omega's place as the master/tester.
    *Insert reason that sounds plausible here.*

Then imagine Chocobo (Savage) times 1000.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Quote Originally Posted by Limecat View Post
    Actually, another idea: The final boss is going to be Alpha.
    Given that Omega through the games is the same and always escapes to move onto "another world", I can see this being the 'style' of our final confrontation with him. We won't defeat Omega himself, we'll defeat whatever avatar he decides to put forth as himself, and then he'll escape back into the rift to move onto whatever FF game is next. And, given that Alpha has been alluded to as having secrets we don't know yet, it's not actually as unreasonable/joking as it sounds, although I could see it being done in any number of ways.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Rofel Dokfel
    World
    Sargatanas
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 90
    I'm yet to see what is the "Never Seen Before in a MMO" feature Yoshida promised for SB's launch so, yeah... maybe now?
    (1)

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6