Player
    Character
    Synde Tarutani
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Arcanist Lv 70

Casual raid group looking for members.

We're a casual raid group looking for some new members. Real life has left us down a few slots. We're an easy going group that's currently working on 8s. Ideally, we're looking for a melee DPS and a healer, but we have some flexibility as a few members have shown a willingness to change roles.

We don't have a set schedule, and use discord to communicate outside of game and organize runs. Generally, we begin running things from around 6-6:30pm PST depending on people's schedules.

This is not a group for hardcore speed-running parse masters, We always strive to get better, but we're happy as long as we're clearing. We don't require you to be a super experienced raider, just know your job decently. We'd be willing to help get clears for 5-7 for someone who's a good fit with us. If you're interested, please leave a message here or in game with your main job, raiding experience, and availability. (Synde Tarutani)
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Feyrs Zelkan
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Dark Knight Lv 70
    Hello! I do not know if you found anybody already or if i have what you are looking for but i decided to take a chance here.
    As far as raiding exp in ff14 i barelly have any but i used To raid for 7years on wow a few years ago.
    I have a working schedule that la not always easy since no matter the day i have too work that night at least once à month (can give more detail if needed )

Currently maining DRK and have all tank lvled up just dont have the best gear yet.
    I also enjoy playing drg but gear is lacking. Must have sam also LVL To 70
    I dont mind dpsing if a group is willing To work with me,give me a chance to gear up and dont mind my crappy schedule .

If you got question feel free To as
    Have a good day!!!
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Lafielle Abriel
    World
    Mateus
    Main Class
    Bard Lv 60
    Greetings. I’m new to the server and your group interests me. I have several 60s (BRD, PAL, WHM, BKM) and DRK at 57. I’m returning to the game so I’m rusty on raid scrips.
    (0)