Player
    Character
    Mathieu Mastro
    World
    Faerie
    Main Class
    Ninja Lv 70

Game Uninstalled on it's own and I DON'T KNOW WHY?!?!

So, I was wanting to Level Bard up so I can finally do Heaven-on-High, but I decided to do this during a heavy storm outside. During this time, my PC lost power for a fraction of a second and restarted. So I went into Steam to Restart it, and logged in. and then My PC lost power and restarted again. When I opened Steam again, it said that Final Fantasy had Uninstalled. So I'm Reinstalling it. I was wondering if this is a common issue (Hopefully it's not) and if this has happened to anyone else.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Coriander Silverflame
    World
    Diabolos
    Main Class
    Thaumaturge Lv 90
    Bards are automatically uninstalled upon entry to Heaven-on-High? Good to know.
    (1)

Good morning and thank you for posting on the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.

It sounds like when the power went out, it corrupted the install data. You will have to download the game again, but you shouldn't have issues after that as long as the same thing doesn't happen.

If you find yourself having to redownload the game again, please let us know.

We hope we can be of assistance in helping you enjoy the exciting world of Final Fantasy XIV!
    (0)

Hello everyone,

Due to no response from the original poster, this thread will be moved to 'Closed Concerns.' If anyone is still having this particular problem, please create a new thread and we will assist you in any way we can.

Thank you for visiting the Final Fantasy XIV Technical Support Forums.
    (0)