Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78

Legs Glamour Question: Kecks

Is there a version of Kecks leg wear available that is available for all classes? Everything I find and like is for Disciples of War only.

This is the Kecks glamour I am referring to:

The Expeditioner's Kecks and Ramie Kecks are not the glamour I'm looking for, though they are available for all classes.
    (1)

Player
    Character
    Souji Hanamura
    World
    Exodus
    Main Class
    Astrologian Lv 90
    Is what you're looking for the chaps aspect? I don't know of anything exactly like that but the anemos chaps are lvl1 glamour and should be relatively cheap given that they drop like fireworks.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by InkstainedGwyn View Post
    Is what you're looking for the chaps aspect? I don't know of anything exactly like that but the anemos chaps are lvl1 glamour and should be relatively cheap given that they drop like fireworks.
    Yea I also have those, but I'm specifically looking for the Kecks. Thanks tho, damn chaps...sigh
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CainCrimson View Post
    Yea I also have those, but I'm specifically looking for the Kecks. Thanks tho, damn chaps...sigh
    If you have a 1.0 character, you can see if you have anything like these.

Not sure if they can be obtained in ARR, a number of legacy items can't be...
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Aurelie Moonsong
    World
    Bismarck
    Main Class
    Summoner Lv 90
    There are Anemos Kecks Chaps from Eureka that will be on the marketboard.

Edit: ....sorry, readiing comprehension fail, please ignore my redundant suggestion...
    (0)
    Last edited by Iscah; 07-13-2018 at 12:59 PM.

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    Quote Originally Posted by Risvertasashi View Post
    If you have a 1.0 character, you can see if you have anything like these.

Not sure if they can be obtained in ARR, a number of legacy items can't be...
    That would be exactly what I'm looking for, but sadly no 1.0 character.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Makani Risvertasashi
    World
    Ultros
    Main Class
    Conjurer Lv 50
    Quote Originally Posted by CainCrimson View Post
    That would be exactly what I'm looking for, but sadly no 1.0 character.
    The way I see it, then... you have 2 options and neither are good.

1. As SE to reinstate the legacy items... Not likely because they'd probably prefer #2, and legacy items have quirks like the color being tied to the item instead of being dyeable.

2. As SE to remove the restrictions from the specific items you want. SE has actually said they would do this for specific items players asked for back when they introduced the glamor system, so it's not theoretically impossible.
    ...Buuuut SE hasn't done this even once in the history of the glamor system, despite saying they would consider items on a case-by-case basis. So really the odds are not good.
    (0)

Player
    Character
    Cain Alushaun
    World
    Coeurl
    Main Class
    Pugilist Lv 78
    you are correct in both aspects, but I'll have to accept that...

*dont cry Cain...dont cry*
    (2)

Player
    Character
    Nicodemus Mercy
    World
    Midgardsormr
    Main Class
    Sage Lv 90
    Buuuut SE hasn't done this even once in the history of the glamor system, despite saying they would consider items on a case-by-case basis. So really the odds are not good.
    Well... technically speaking didn't they do that (sorta) by making the anemos glamour gear? Those are items people specifically asked to be all classes. Maybe making a request for those kecks to get an "all classes" version might work?
    (2)
    How many men am I involved with? Well that depends... do you mean men as in males? Or just midlanders?

Player
    Character
    Devon Ellwood
    World
    Balmung
    Main Class
    Fisher Lv 90

1. As SE to reinstate the legacy items... Not likely because they'd probably prefer #2, and legacy items have quirks like the color being tied to the item instead of being dyeable.

2. As SE to remove the restrictions from the specific items you want. SE has actually said they would do this for specific items players asked for back when they introduced the glamor system, so it's not theoretically impossible.
    ...Buuuut SE hasn't done this even once in the history of the glamor system, despite saying they would consider items on a case-by-case basis. So really the odds are not good.
    I heard, and I’m not exactly sure if it’s true, but there are going to be some 1.0 items available in the very near future. If that’s true then maybe it will be easier to ask for more 1.0 items once that happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Valkyrie_Lenneth View Post
    Unfortunately it seems they are making one of the hardest items to obtain from 1.0 available in the next event. I do not have said item currently, and I am sad they have taken what was an achievement for beating the final boss of 1.0 on hard mode and adding it in as an event reward.
    I didn’t know that was one of the items. I thought they had a connection to a character or something, not a boss. Regular clothing should be okay but I feel there are certain items that should never be released again and that would be one of them.
    (1)
    Last edited by DevonEllwood; 07-14-2018 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Added response
    Fishsteaks were made

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast